• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are the Steelers on in your area?

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks to 506 Sports, Steeler Nation can get a good idea and glimpse of where games will be broadcasted all season long, continuing with Week 4 on Sunday.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are set to take on the Green Bay Packers at 4:25 pm ET. Where will yinz be watching from? Check out the graphic below!

Steelers-v-Packers-Game.jpg

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

PS Thanks for these maps as they are very handy in determining my prowlessof viewing.

Salute the nation

I'll get more Steeler games when I move to Tennessee than I do in Harrisburgh. #FuckTheRavens

YES, and I'm not happy.

Seriously, this is three out of four.

What the hell sort of color is that? Looks like the color of the shavings the bus driver would sprinkle over a pile of barf on the school bus....I hope the game is a lot better than puke shavings....Not counting on it but I can hope, right?

The Steelers are on the box here in Australia for the fourth successive week. I do not own a TV and games are on Monday morning our time, when I'm either sleeping (early games) or working (late games) so I haven't seen any yet.

As this Monday is a public holiday, and the game starts at the reasonably friendly hour of 7:25am, I may sign up for a free trial with Kayo Sports which has online rights to Aussie ESPN who are covering GB v Pit, so I can watch the game.

On as in on, or on as in on TV? The former, probably not. The latter, yes.

What the hell sort of color is that? Looks like the color of the shavings the bus driver would sprinkle over a pile of barf on the school bus....I hope the game is a lot better than puke shavings....Not counting on it but I can hope, right?

You sound like and expert on puke shavings............................. enjoy the game............ !!!!! LoL

Salute the nation

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
Looks like a positive for it this week on CBS. No streaming on the phone this time.

We're going to plow for 225 yards on the ground Sunday! That's what my vision told me from the great spirit or maybe it was the peyote.

I'll get more Steeler games when I move to Tennessee than I do in Harrisburgh. #FuckTheRavens
Yup live in PA and 2nd week in a row not on. Last time this happened Harrisburg/York was flooded with calls and complaints! Both are Steelers markets not ravens

Could be a blessing to finish my Sunday yard/garden/screen porch list

Last edited:
You sound like and expert on puke shavings............................. enjoy the game............ !!!!! LoL

Salute the nation
Ha...A lasting memory from childhood as we had a kid that ralphed just about every morning to school. He was fine coming home. I think they must have allocated a 55 gallon drum of the stuff and a big shovel for our bus.

Following on from my comment about this game being televised in Australia on a public holiday at a respectable hour - can someone tell Tomlin, Canada, Ben and the entire O that Australia will be watching....so pull your ******* fingers out of your ***** and deliver something that approximates an NFL offense.

Looks like a positive for it this week on CBS. No streaming on the phone this time.

We're going to plow for 225 yards on the ground Sunday! That's what my vision told me from the great spirit or maybe it was the peyote.

Sooooooo you're the one who stole my Peyote.................. ?

In my spirit world I could see a form trying to smoke but couldn't put together the smoke & peyote as I always porage mine. I was close to being able to recognize the humanly form but then again my spirit world can change just like that................. NEXT thing I know I was waking up being congratulated on a victory.!!!

Never fear the spirit world as It is only exhibiting the truths of the world.

Salute the nation

That’s some killer peyote. I have some friends in the san felipe pueblo who would approve of this

Sooooooo you're the one who stole my Peyote.................. ?

In my spirit world I could see a form trying to smoke but couldn't put together the smoke & peyote as I always porage mine. I was close to being able to recognize the humanly form but then again my spirit world can change just like that................. NEXT thing I know I was waking up being congratulated on a victory.!!!

Never fear the spirit world as It is only exhibiting the truths of the world.

Salute the nation
That’s some killer peyote. I have some friends in the san felipe pueblo who would approve of this

I think DMT may take us to that 7,8,9 and 10th Lombardi..lol... err or not.

We could do it...lol

I think DMT may take us to that 7,8,9 and 10th Lombardi..lol... err or not.

We could do it...lol
Ok. Step away from the keyboard. Lay down, drink some water, sit back up and try not to hunt any gators down in FL.

All will make sense tomorrow

Ok. Step away from the keyboard. Lay down, drink some water, sit back up and try not to hunt any gators down in FL.

All will make sense tomorrow

I've actually helped a wildlife officer catch and tie up a 7 foot gator. We threw it in the back of his bronco..lol

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
What are you smoking or drinking - I need to know as Chivas based cocktails are not giving me your sense of optimism.

I'm stone cold sober, but I am willing to learn .

If I dwell on reality it will ruin it..haha. I actually haven't seen a thing that would tell me this team could be an unstoppable unit.

But it's nice to dream..haha