• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Aw. James Comey is upset that folks think the FBI "Weaseled Out".

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/69aa9374-8d40-3e3a-bd7d-11c205932dc4/ss_comey-on-clinton-email-probe%3A.html

Here's a thought dude, How bout you accept the fact that everybody and their dog knows your rolled over and let Hillary scratch your adorable wittle tummy.

If a corpsman had done the EXACT same thing, he'd be in jail. If anybody with any military capacity whatsoever had done the EXACT same thing, he or she would be in jail. How the ******* Secretary of State who is entrusted with classified documents and briefings that so dramatically overshadow anything most people ever have access to in their lives can simply walk away from her actions so cavalierly is ridiculous.

We get it - She's one of the beautiful people. She's better than everyone else. Just don't ******* pretend to be hurt and outraged when we call you on your double-standard bullshit.

Honestly.

We get it - She's one of the beautiful people.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg

"Damn right!!"

The normally-stoic FBI chief grew emotional as he rejected claims that the FBI was in the tank for Clinton. FBI Director James Comey is passionately defending the integrity of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email set-up, arguing that critics are unfair to suggest that agents were biased or succumbed to political pressure. "You can call us wrong, but don’t call us weasels. We are not weasels,"

how about *******? just afraid you would end up dead also.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/69aa9374-8d40-3e3a-bd7d-11c205932dc4/ss_comey-on-clinton-email-probe%3A.html

Here's a thought dude, How bout you accept the fact that everybody and their dog knows your rolled over and let Hillary scratch your adorable wittle tummy.

If a corpsman had done the EXACT same thing, he'd be in jail. If anybody with any military capacity whatsoever had done the EXACT same thing, he or she would be in jail. How the ******* Secretary of State who is entrusted with classified documents and briefings that so dramatically overshadow anything most people ever have access to in their lives can simply walk away from her actions so cavalierly is ridiculous.

We get it - She's one of the beautiful people. She's better than everyone else. Just don't ******* pretend to be hurt and outraged when we call you on your double-standard bullshit.

Honestly.

Yep.

I had a top secret clearance when I was in the Army.

When I processed out of the Army I got read off. This means I went to our S2 and had a statement read to me that I then signed which stated that I would not talk about what I had seen, methods, or equipment used in the handling of classified information or communications for 25 years on penalty of fines and prison. I had access to much less sensitive materials than the Secretary of State would. We know that the Hildebeast discussed a foreign intelligence asset in Iran in her emails who was later caught and executed by the Iranians. This is a pretty good indication that she has compromised classified information of the highest security levels.

Complaints that Hillary Clinton Lied Under Oath Are ‘Pending’ at the FBI

FBI director James Comey confirmed Wednesday that the FBI has received referrals to investigate Hillary Clinton for allegedly lying under oath to Trey Gowdy’s Select Committee on Benghazi. Comey made the admission at a U.S. House hearing, where he was grilled over his decision to not recommend indictment for Clinton in the private email server case and Comey’s financial links to the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...inton-lied-under-oath-are-pending-at-the-fbi/

-------------------------------

Crooked as they come

24pki69.jpg%22;

No use convicting these people, only to have Bammy pardon them on his way out.

Once it was revealed Obama emailed her server with a pseudonym the fix was in. He would be as culpable as she was unless he was sending her emails on yoga and wedding plans

the corruption is so bad it makes me feel ill. I am almost to the point of just not caring anymore. I am 55 years old and just don't see how anything can get fixed in my life time. I truly long for the 70's and 80's again, life was so much simpler.

Reactions: MTC

And if you don't like Bomma's pardons you're a racist.

They should have received the referral for her lying under oath the day he testified the first time. The FBI should have then taken that up immediately. It should then take all of 48 hours to review her testimony to the FBI with the video and recordings of her hearing in front of Congress. It is that simple. It is that black and white. She lied to Congress, period. She should not be moving forward in this election but the FBI (at the direction of Odumma and his justice department) will drag their feet until after the election and then do nothing. Trump seriously needs to keep pounding this and put out his own add showing where she lied and the consequences she should be facing if the FBI would be allowed to do their job.

Our republic is damn near done. I'm not certain it can be saved from all of the self serving corrupt dirtbags in power. The bad part is the majority of the general public are completely clueless. It's depressing.

Not buying the faux outrage. Probably laughing his *** off right after that with a "How did I sound?".

FBI is corrupt. DOJ is corrupt. Obama's whole regime is corrupt

Comey: DOJ Prosecutors Granted Clinton Attorney Cheryl Mills Immunity, Not The FBI

Testifying before the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday, FBI Director James Comey revealed it wasn't the FBI that granted longtime Clinton aide and attorney Cheryl Mills immunity during the criminal investigation of Secretary Clinton's private email server. Instead, it was granted by prosecutors at the Department of Justice.

"Who authorized granting Cheryl Mills immunity?" Rep. John Sensenbrenner asked.

"It's a decision made by the Department of Justice, I don't know at what level inside," Comey responded. "In our investigations, any kind of immunity comes from the prosecutors, not the investigators."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

the corruption is so bad it makes me feel ill. I am almost to the point of just not caring anymore. I am 55 years old and just don't see how anything can get fixed in my life time. I truly long for the 70's and 80's again, life was so much simpler.

I would prefer the 50's but with today's electronics and technology.

The FBI can't grant anyone immunity. Only the DOJ can. Surprised they didn't give Hilldog immunity to go with everyone else.

I would prefer the 50's but with today's electronics and technology.
Today's tech plays a big part of why things are as bad as they are.

Anyone have a synonym for cowardly chicken-**** bureaucrat?

Today's tech plays a big part of why things are as bad as they are.

Yet also gives us the only hope for finding out what is really going on in the world. If not for the cell phone video, the enemedia would still be denying Hillary's health issues. And all the alternative news sites at least give us a choice.