• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BAN RACIST CARS!!

tenor.gif

I don't understand the racist tag.

Ch-Iraq?

Impossible. Crime never happens there. The libs turned into an oasis

I don't understand the racist tag.
Of course, you don't. You're so blind to your privilege, you don't see the systematic racism in the most obvious of events as they manifest themselves right before your very eyes. Your HWyTe fragility prevents you from seeing the racism in everyday life.

Of course, you don't. You're so blind to your privilege, you don't see the systematic racism in the most obvious of events as they manifest themselves right before your very eyes. Your HWyTe fragility prevents you from seeing the racism in everyday life.
I don't buy any of that ****, Booted.

I don't know about racist cars, but if the driver was white then this certainly would qualify as a hate crime by golly!!

That's why you should wear your seatbelts.

All I know is that luxury S10 pickup trucks should never be banned. I saw one glistening in the sunlight under the summer sun. I drove up to get a closer look and suddenly an old Italian man pulled up a hickory stump and started playing accordian. Just then 3 bikini clad chicks started dancing in the bed of the luxury S10. I thought I was watching an episode of Descontrol on Univision.

All I know is that luxury S10 pickup trucks should never be banned. I saw one glistening in the sunlight under the summer sun. I drove up to get a closer look and suddenly an old Italian man pulled up a hickory stump and started playing accordian. Just then 3 bikini clad chicks started dancing in the bed of the luxury S10. I thought I was watching an episode of Descontrol on Univision.
How many kayaks did it have on it?

PS If an S10 is luxurious, then my Pajero Sport is hedonistic.