• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bell Will Sit Out Camp, Not Expected to Miss Any Games

I don't know which ones he will miss. I can't predict timing on injuries or off the field ****, but the chances are very good that he misses some like he usually does. Not sure how you would argue that point.

Gotcha, I thought you were stating he would miss games due to a holdout.

Well, he missed zero games last year, so there's a trend going in his favor this year. Oh wait, my bad, he missed week 16, sitting out with the pro bowlers. So yea, that will probably happen again this year...

If they pull the tag he signs a monster contract with someone else. Or worse a one year in NE. No thanks.

This mentality is ******* stupid. Meanwhile, AB is on tour “destroying all doubt”

Last edited:
Will Bell be gone after this season ?

I wanted to put a survey on this thread but I do see anyplace to do it.

His agent is going off saying he's likely not going to be a Steelers after this season. But agents say a lot of things.

My guess is that it will depend on what happens in the season. Personally, I don't see him leaving. But I also thought they would have come to terms by now as well.

Will he be back after this season ?

His agent is going off saying he's likely not going to be a Steelers after this season. But agents say a lot of things.

My guess is that it will depend on what happens in the season. Personally, I don't see him leaving. But I also thought they would have come to terms by now as well.

The only thing that matters is he shows up to work in shape and plays like a 14.5 million dollar rb and helps the team win a championship. That is the only thing that matters. Forget next year. All that we have is now.

This is it for Bell. No way he gets what he will want next year, not from us anyway.

No ******* Way!
Why would you pay THAT much for someone who averages THAT little per carry?

It makes no ******* sense.

LeBron Bell is NOT as good as you think he is.

LOL. LeBron. Auto-correct nailed the ego anyway...

Start preparing yourself for his absence as HE IS ALLREADY GONE. He is acting like it and showing it on social media. I just hope it doesn't transfer to the field of play. LeMeon is gone and I don't see a cinerio where he will be back. Even if he does everything all pro world beater the STEELERS won't pay what that / he would demand. Besides if that did happen it would be an anomaly and more than likely not replicated by him again.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation

Want any CHEESECAKE with that contract????????

Salute the nation