• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ben Carson Is Confirmed as HUD Secretary

Spike

Reaction score
Shocking how so many racist Democrats voted against a black man!

Dr. Ben Carson Confirmed as Secretary of Department of Housing and Urban Development

WASHINGTON — Ben Carson, an acclaimed neurosurgeon-turned-politician, can now add a new title to his résumé: secretary of housing and urban development.

The Senate voted 58-41 Thursday morning to confirm Mr. Carson

03carson-master768.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/ben-carson-housing-urban-development.html?_r=0

-----------------------------------

Winning

1488340465484.jpg

Last edited:
Single most important person to the political landscape of the near future... if he successfully fixes inner city issues or at least formulates a reasonable path that urban dwellers get on board with the dems risk losing everything for decades. First person in a while without a monetary agenda in this role... well at least not an obvious one yet...

Of the candidates up for the Republican nomination, I felt that he was the most earnest in wanting to make a positive change for the country. I'm glad he was considered for and was confirmed as the HUD Secretary.

Dr.Carson is exactly the kind of people we need in government. Decent human beings with integrity,intelligence and a desire to make a difference in a positive manner. I'm happy he's in.

Reactions: JMM
Single most important person to the political landscape of the near future... if he successfully fixes inner city issues or at least formulates a reasonable path that urban dwellers get on board with the dems risk losing everything for decades. First person in a while without a monetary agenda in this role... well at least not an obvious one yet...

The power hungry left must be scared to death. Their way has done nothing at all for 50+ years.