• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ben Roethlisberger putting his post-retirement plans on ice

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No no no, the legendary Pittsburgh Steelers future Hall of Fame quarterback isn’t delaying his retirement plans. Ben Roethlisberger literally took to the ice Saturday morning with the Pittsburgh Penguins. Check him out:

7⃣ takes the ice
🏒
https://t.co/g9GM3i1dhu

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) February 19, 2022

The 18-year veteran seems to be already enjoying his retirement as he posed happily with Penguins captain Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Kris Letang.

Friday night, Roethlisberger was also seen on stage at a Micah Tyler concert in Pittsburgh:

I will NEVER forget last night in Pittsburgh! Joined on stage at our show by my buddy @_BigBen7 as we closed out the #Differentshirt campaign with an absolute bang providing over 10,000 meals to homeless citizens of Pittsburgh with @lightoflife rescue mession! #HereWeGo pic.twitter.com/XAeQj3YQII

— Micah Tyler (@MicahTylerMusic) February 19, 2022

We love to see it, Big Ben! Keep on enjoying your retirement and thank you for everything.

Do yinz think Big Ben would make a great goalie? Click to comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

We could always use a banger in the crease.

Ben was making his rounds at more than just hockey today. I'm sure there'll be some sort of video release at some point.

Very underrated, yet good movie. I was expecting a goofy comedy with Stifler, he killed it!

Same here and was impressed with Stifler as well. \

Actually a pretty good "sports" movie !!!

Salute the nation

The best I ever saw was Casey Hampton on skates. The dude could glide