• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bernie Goldberg Would Ask Trump: 'Why Do You Brag So Much?'

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Bernie says, "I think that's a very important question because most successful grown ups don't brag the way does," Goldberg told host Bill O'Reilly.

There is only one grown up who was successful in getting elected to President of the United States.

Bernie, you dumb ****, Donald brags because you buttholes in the media don't brag on him like the media sucked on Obama's and Hillary's balls. He got elected because he constantly reminded people what he is good at, and beat you over the head with it. Quiet confidence and assumptive positioning does not work in American politics.

I love these stupid ******** still advising the elected President about how to act.

Bernie ******* Goldberg? Lecturing the President about how to be a grown up? What a putz.

We should thank Bernie-the-sell-out for cramming his nose so far up Hillary's *** that it alienated his followers enough to vote for Jill Stein!!!!

BWAhahahahaha

Thanks Bernie!

18afc2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

A9Yp4sg.jpg

Last edited:
We should thank Bernie-the-sell-out for cramming his nose so far up Hillary's *** that it alienated his followers enough to vote for Jill Stein!!!!

BWAhahahahaha

Thanks Bernie!
wow man, put down the brown acid.

yer just makin' **** up, now.

too many years of watching FauxNews and Bill "I was there when George DeMorenschildt died"...

I don't watch Fox news

Crm9CUVUkAEVdSO.jpg

fc806aada00f35c37685da4dd9f87b4bf51232a820ec637909e8ab29b44fc2ee_1.jpg

sit in the chair....

while the biggest crime family going threatens you and your family.

I know, yer a tuff guy like Indy and you'd just say "kill me".

riiiiiiight.

besides, you should be happy Killary did it.

Drumpf woulda got an *** beating of epic proportions....hell, he woulda needed that salve Indy uses.

hahahahahahahaha

Black people hated Bernie - that's why he never stood a chance against Hillary

No, Bernie Sanders Would Not Have Beaten Trump

By now, who hasn’t heard a Bernie supporter or surrogate claim that Sanders would have won the election against Donald Trump?

The Sanders wing of the Democratic Party has developed a narrative that the Democratic Party was held back by Hillary Clinton. They claim that she was fatally flawed, that the DNC stole the nomination from Sanders, and that the ever so coveted white working class voter dislodged by globalization will never again vote for corporate interests.

Of course, this narrative ignores the facts—that despite Clinton’s supposed flaws, she easily defeated Sanders in the primary via the pledged delegate count, that Sanders inability to convince minority voters doomed his campaign for the nomination, and that the attempt to use superdelegates to override the popular vote was an undemocratic power grab.

The devil is in the details, and at first glance, it is easy to see why so many people can believe that Bernie actually would have won. He got a great deal of positive media coverage as the underdog early on, especially with Republicans deliberately eschewing attacks on him in favor of attacks on Clinton.

His supporters also trended younger and whiter, demographics that tend to be more visible in the media around election time. A highly energized and vocal minority of Sanders supporters dominated social media, helping him win online polls by huge margins.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...he-underperformed_us_5852fbbce4b06ae7ec2a3cb7

Bernie says, "I think that's a very important question because most successful grown ups don't brag the way does," Goldberg told host Bill O'Reilly.

There is only one grown up who was successful in getting elected to President of the United States.

Bernie, you dumb ****, Donald brags because you buttholes in the media don't brag on him like the media sucked on Obama's and Hillary's balls. He got elected because he constantly reminded people what he is good at, and beat you over the head with it. Quiet confidence and assumptive positioning does not work in American politics.

I love these stupid ******** still advising the elected President about how to act.

Bernie ******* Goldberg? Lecturing the President about how to be a grown up? What a putz.

Guess what? If Trump fixes the economy and builds a border wall, I don't really care about anything he does or says, whether his hair is real or not, or his wife's old sexy pics, or how many times he's been married.