• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bernie wuz robbed! Wikileaks released 20,000 emails, DNC rigged it for Clinton

So did Maddow find it shockingly weird that Bill found Hillary attractive (which I get), or that Bill talked positively about a hetero marriage relationship (which I don't get)?

and yes, Brian Williams remains a vacuous dolt.

So the DNC puts up a girl who admitted she molested her younger sister.....way to pick the winners there...

Bernie Sanders Delegates Stage Mass Walkout, Promising to Leave Democratic Party

How Sanders Delegates Organized a Walkout Under Everyone's Nose

Their protest and exodus is in line with what hundreds of protesters had been saying outside the convention's security perimeter. Many said Hillary Clinton's nomination as the Democratic candidate for president would prompt them to quit the party.

DemExit-640x480.jpg

EP-307269155.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ganized-walkout-under-everyone-s-nose-n617521

It's a REVOLUTION!

CoU9XleWIAAunIf.jpg:large

Bernie the sell-out has lost control of his bots

hahahahahaha

So did Maddow find it shockingly weird that Bill found Hillary attractive (which I get), or that Bill talked positively about a hetero marriage relationship (which I don't get)?

No, it's because he was stalking a GIRL, cornering a GIRL and going after her.

It brings back all of his sexual predator stories, from his Arkansas flings and everything, opens up the whole sordid past of Slick Willy and his conquests.

ha ha

I don't get how this clown isn't laughed of the stage. How many women have come forward and said they either had affairs with him? Yet his wife will fight for all women? how dumb can people be?

Name the women, so we can count how many there are?

the funny thing is, you are a pretty smart guy. you know what kind of person Billy Clinton is. and you respond with that? a simple search at google will answer any questions you have. oh you are a dem. you want someone else to do the work for you....

You really have got to be about the least educated (errrr...stupid) poster on this board. You REALLY are going to go down the losing rabbit hole of trying to defend Slick Willy Clinton and his affairs?

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/bill-...st-women-mistresses-scandals-photos-pictures/

Bill Clinton Sex Allegations: 17 Claims of Rape & Affairs

Bill Clinton has been accused of sexual assault or harassment by at least 10 women...

Juanita Broaddrick | Kathleen Willey | Paula Jones | Eileen Wellstone | Sandra Allen James | Christy Zercher | Carolyn Moffet | Helen Dowdy | Becky Brown | Regina Blakely Hopper

Clinton has also admitted to or been accused of having consensual affairs with at least an additional seven women....

Monica Lewinsky | Elizabeth Ward Gracen | Connie Hamzy | Gennifer Flowers | Dolly Kyle Browning | Sally Miller (Perdue) | Lencola Sullivan

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...leged-ex-lover-bill-boasted-slept-2000-women/

Clinton’s Alleged Ex-Lover: Bill Boasted He Slept With 2,000 Women

Former Dallas lawyer Dolly Kyle, who says she had a long-running affair with Bill Clinton, has spilled the beans about what she says she knows about the Clintons in a tell-all book and in recent interviews.
Kyle claimed in a recent interview with this reporter that “Billy” Clinton, as she called him, once boasted to her that he had had sex with about 2,000 women. She described Clinton as a “sex addict” who has some “sick, sick need” to “control women.”

And speaking on this past Wednesday’s edition of Breitbart News Daily, SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125 with host Stephen K. Bannon, Kyle said Clinton was a “sex addict.”

The man faced impeachment because of his affairs.

Yet you're going to defend him. Do go on? This ought to be RICH indeed. Riveting. Like that damned book. When the hell is that thing being published??????

Holy ****, open a book, there are dozens!

Monica Lewinsky – Character Assassination

After lying to the American people to keep the Oval Office affair secret, Team Clinton and the DC Media ganged up on this 21-year-old intern to smear her as a crazy stalker.

A blue dress stained with the President’s DNA immediately shut down that media-enabled horror show.

Clinton was eventually impeached and disbarred for lying under oath about the affair. Under oath, when asked on three different occasions if he had an affair with Lewinsky, Clinton replied:

“I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I’ve never had an affair with her.”

Kathleen Willey – Sexual Assault

Kathleen Willey … made a splash in 1998 by claiming in a ’60 Minutes’ interview that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during a Oval Office meeting in 1993.

Juanita Broaddrick– Rape

Gubernatorial campaign volunteer who said Mr. Clinton raped her during a nursing-home-operators convention in Little Rock in April 1978.

Eileen Wellstone– Sexual Assault

English woman who said Mr. Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Mr. Clinton was a student in 1969.

Sandra Allen James– Sexual Assault

Former Washington, D.C., political fund-raiser who said Mr. Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a 1991 campaign trip, pinned her against the wall and put his hand under her dress.

Christy Zercher– Sexual Assault

Airline flight attendant on Mr. Clinton’s 1992 campaign plane, who said Mr. Clinton exposed himself and grabbed her breasts.

22 Year-Old Yale Student – Sexual Assault

In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college.

University of Arkansas Student – Sexual Assault

In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ”came on” to him.

Paula Jones – Sexual Harrassment,. Character Assassination

She had asked to meet him because it would be ‘exciting’ to meet the governor, and she hoped it might lead to promotion. Instead, she said in court, she found herself telling him she was ‘not that kind of girl’.

It was a brief encounter and she alleged that Mr. Clinton took her hand, pulled her towards him, then said: ‘I love your curves.’

She tried to walk away, she said in a deposition, but ‘Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to “kiss it.”

Jones delivers her own verdict on Hillary’s bid to become president, saying that her husband’s attitude towards women disqualifies Bill from re-entering the White House – while what she calls Hillary’s ‘lies’ disqualify her from the Oval Office.

‘There is no way that [Hillary] did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband,’ she says. ‘They have both lied.’

The list above doesn’t include the long list of women who claim to have had extramarital affairs, and in one case, an illegitimate child with Slick Willy.

Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen – Extramarital One night stand

Dolly Kyle Browning – Extramarital Affair in 1992

Sally Perdue – Extramarital Affair

Lencola Sullivan – Extramarital Affair

Elizabeth Ward – Extramarital Affair

Susie Whitacre – Extramarital Office Affair

Bobbie Ann William – Extramarital Affair

[O]ne-time Little Rock prostitute who said Mr. Clinton fathered a child by her when he was the governor of Arkansas.

and HILLARY was the enabler!

the funny thing is, you are a pretty smart guy. you know what kind of person Billy Clinton is. and you respond with that? a simple search at google will answer any questions you have. oh you are a dem. you want someone else to do the work for you....

I said the same thing in a previous thread. I don't believe he is dumb either, but staunch political ideology makes people say very dumb things and take up very dumb positions, which make them seem dumb even if they aren't. Blind loyalty to anything doesn't allow people to use their full intelligence. People will argue for things they don't even believe themselves because if they don't argue for them, they can't be acting as a good [Insert favorite political party here].

Last edited:
And don't forget Bubba's pal with the private jet who flew them to that private island stocked with underage hookers.

I don't agree with his views or thought process but he is not stupid. He says the exact things here to rile a lot of people up. a dumb person would be smart enough to piss so many people off here.

He is more dangerous than an idiot. He should know the difference of voting for a trump vrs a Clinton but chooses Clinton anyway.