• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best President EV-HAR

Can't get these damn images to load right. But thanks for asking!

They upload but won't open in the message. Comedy is a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited:
It's a site problem. I can't view them either. Any image should be linked from it's source, not uploaded as an attachment or we can't view it :(

Reactions: MTC
I think I found the image...

49950048_2466072870086704_8015188785778130944_n.jpg

It refers to this. So great.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip, after call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday abruptly denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning decision that followed her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote.

“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

According to sources, the president pulled the plug on her aircraft as she was about to leave for her overseas trip. Her congressional delegation's military aircraft was slated to leave at 3 p.m. ET.

A senior White House official also told Fox News that all congressional delegation travel by military aircraft is now postponed.

An official said that “as soon as the president found out about the trip today, he took immediate action.” A source told Fox News that when moving to cancel Thursday's flight, the White House reasoned that the trip would keep Pelosi out of the country beyond next Tuesday night—when the next government pay period would occur.

----------------------------

Yes3Ea.gif

I’d love to be sitting next to her on a flight.

He is the exact president we needed! I don't agree with all of his feather ruffling, but over all excellent!

BWAhahahahahahahah

Trump cancels Pelosi delegation's trip to Davos amid shutdown

The White House on Thursday scrapped the U.S. delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, citing the partial government shutdown.

The decision comes after President Trump upped the stakes in the shutdown standoff with Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) by nixing her planned trip to Afghanistan.

“Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

KATGeO.jpg

giphy.gif

He is the exact president we needed! I don't agree with all of his feather ruffling, but over all excellent!

This is where I'm at with the guy. I held my nose and voted for him because she would be the worst POTUS ever. He has surprised me many times with his good moves. Better than expected. I hope he keeps the foot on the gas.

He's knocking it out of the park. I am also pleasantly surprised by his cajones.

Soon, I am expecting that Trump will put gum in her hair or she'll pick him last for the kickball team. Two of the three most powerful people in America acting like children. And it is only January. Can't wait to see what is next.

This thread is an instant classic. A bunch of frogs leaning back in the pot on the stove, enjoying a nice warm bath. "Hmm, the temperature seems to be rising...." "Nah, it's nothing, just kick back and relax, you deserve this." I love the red hats on this board, constant entertainment. Glorious!

Steelin said:
He's knocking it out of the park. I am also pleasantly surprised by his cajones.

Even ol Mitch has grown some balls, good to see the GOP standing up on their hind legs now!

Piss on em

McConnell blocks bill to reopen government

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) blocked legislation on Thursday that would have reopened most of the federal government impacted by the partial shutdown.

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) tried to get consent to take up a House-passed bill that would reopen all agencies except the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which is at the center of the shutdown fight. But McConnell objected.

The Senate GOP leader didn't explain his objection from the Senate floor but he has warned for weeks that he will not bring up a government funding bill unless it's the product of an agreement between congressional Democratic leadership and President Trump.

"The solution to this is a negotiation between the one person in the country who can sign something into law, the president of the United States, and our Democratic colleagues," McConnell said Tuesday when he blocked a House bill as well as a piece of legislation to fund DHS through Feb. 8.

https://www.msn.com/g00/en-us/news/...VyZ3JvdW5kLmNvbS8xMDE0MjI0Njg0Mg==&i10c.dv=17

Last edited:
Should be illegal for Congress to use federal funds for travel during a budget shutdown.

Imagine the crucifixion if Gingrich had taken a Hawaiian vacation and planned to leave the country for a week during a budget shutdown.

I think we are truly nearing the end of times. Who knew it would be a two-bit reality tv show producer, a fraud real estate developer, a known criminal mobster, a liar, a cheater, a morally bankrupt slimebag who'll bring America to her knees? shhhhh....I won't answer that.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#55357;&#56834;&#55358;&#56614;&#55356;&#57342;*♂️&#55357;&#56834; I’m speechless <a href="https://t.co/uKPHaK6uis">pic.twitter.com/uKPHaK6uis</a></p>— BonifayJay (@Internet_Hustla) <a href="https://twitter.com/Internet_Hustla/status/1085351616734212096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think we are truly nearing the end of times.

Anybody who actually believes that should get right with the Savior.

Tibs, let me ax you a serious question. What do you visualize would happen if your team were to ascend and rule for any extended period of time, given the current leadership, their stated agenda, and the rhetoric coming from that bunch? And what might that portend for the RoW?

What do you visualize would happen if your team were to ascend and rule for any extended period of time, given the current leadership, their stated agenda, and the rhetoric coming from that bunch? And what might that portend for the RoW?
You mean the Democrats? I dunno, but at the rate Trump's going, we'll find out soon enough. At the bare minimum, we won't have a criminal mob boss traitor sitting in the White House, doing the bidding of a hostile foreign nation. So that would be a start, a teeny tiny step in the right direction.