• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best President EV-HAR

WITCH HUNT!

FAKE NEWS!

FAKE NEWS!

FAKE NEWS!

DiiAmQoU0AEbMNN.jpg

It wouldn’t shock me if DJT was planting some of these bombshell stories just to watch the liberal media chase their tails.

Some of what he says and does for sure is just to **** with them and drive them nuttier than they already are. I can see him just sitting back and laughing. They are his puppets. He’s ten moves ahead of them and he pulls the strings. I can’t wait for his announcement tomorrow. He probably found a way to build the wall without POS congressional approval. There will be much hand wringing and screaming at the sky from the unhinged left. Good times.

The CBS Commentary, Er, News tonight with "Jeff Glor", said a lot about the President this evening, even had special reporters going back and forth with him.

I found it hilarious, that every sentence coming out of their mouths contained the word "if".

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

The CBS Commentary, Er, News tonight with "Jeff Glor", said a lot about the President this evening, even had special reporters going back and forth with him.

I found it hilarious, that every sentence coming out of their mouths contained the word "if".

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

They so badly want the lies to be true.

Remember when he sold all that uranium to Rus.... um, wait.

Well, remember when he sold nuclear secrets to Chin... no, wait. Gimme a minute.....

Remember when he sent billions in cash to Ira... ****.

Nevermind! You can just stick it in your ***!!! You f'n redhat.

Wait, I have it. Remember when he leaned over to Putin and told him "I can be more flexible after the election". Is that it?