• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best writer on this site

NOT a doubt in my mind Coolie, on either point you make.

I like your sense of humor and football knowledge and I can distinguish between the two,….. Occasionally.!!!

I am serious though on the talent of writers this site has, and appreciate each one for that fact.

They are almost as good as a few of the Moderators here ONLY in a different degree.

Salute the nation
45DCE7D8-C155-47DA-B458-B5FE26446BB0.gif

You just made Coolie sad...Cartoon wasn't bad - but I thought KP was just average in college as well. What do I know???
KP was average in college until his last season then he had a very attractive year. But with that extra college year many wondered which Kenny we would get.

If we had to dice it I would guess he would roll somewhere in-between.

You just made Coolie sad...Cartoon wasn't bad - but I thought KP was just average in college as well. What do I know???
I would like Clayton to be a Steeler but with KP here he is not likely to get a real shot at the field

Hopefully he goes somewhere with a decent OC and gets a real shot at the starting position

I would like Clayton to be a Steeler but with KP here he is not likely to get a real shot at the field

Hopefully he goes somewhere with a decent OC and gets a real shot at the starting position

He could come in as a #3 for a year then move up to #2.

The STEELERS will bring in a vet if they do choose to trade mitch. Highly doubt they'd keep a rookie as a #2.

You're right though, his best chance to make the field is elsewhere.

Salute the nation

He could come in as a #3 for a year then move up to #2.

The STEELERS will bring in a vet if they do choose to trade mitch. Highly doubt they'd keep a rookie as a #2.

You're right though, his best chance to make the field is elsewhere.

Salute the nation
yeah even though he is OBVIOUSLY way better than KP...he just wouldn''t get a shot here

I am fine with a rookie that eventually be the backup, but id like an experienced guy that can help Pickett on gameday this season… if they drafted a guy in the later rounds then just let him learn as a 3 this year… i am fine with drafting Tune,and I expect one of the less premium picks this year to be a qb.. but I definitely don’t want the double inexperienced duo active on gameday
When do the Comp pics get awarded? i believe we may qualify for a 7th. We had several FA signed to other teams, compared to our three (four if you count Edmunds).

When do the Comp pics get awarded? i believe we may qualify for a 7th. We had several FA signed to other teams, compared to our three (four if you count Edmunds).
Yeah due to the complexity and stupidity of tge formula, we aren’t expecting to get any at all…

I was initially on board with this idea. But he has to be willing to free up some of that cost. Tweak that cap hit somehow. The team needs room to breathe and sign their own and bring in free agents.
Why would Mitch take a pay cut?

Trade mitch? Who would want him? What's he worth? I'd guess not much.

I don't think we get any.
A couple FA we signed were before the formula calculation period. I think only two counted towards the formula, three if Edmunds did. We will get our 7th from WAS back once Jackson is cut. But JuJu, Ray Ray, LeGlue, Haeg, Buggs, all signed elsewhere and were on Active rosters or IR’d from the roster.

A couple FA we signed were before the formula calculation period. I think only two counted towards the formula, three if Edmunds did. We will get our 7th from WAS back once Jackson is cut. But JuJu, Ray Ray, LeGlue, Haeg, Buggs, all signed elsewhere and were on Active rosters or IR’d from the roster.
Every single site that tracks the picks forecasts none for us.

If we got Clayton in the 7th, that could be a Purdy good move...