• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden Gaffes

I see them every time I watch a video on youtube. He can't even say one sentence without flubbing it. I couldn't believe that was the best take they had of him reading it. When he gets on stage with Trump, he's going to get destroyed.

I know, it's unreal. Who's pulling this guys stings? He's old and confused with a touch of anger.

Saturday Night Live, Joe Biden Skit take one.

Biden aid #1 Joe, you better get some sleep. The CNN interview start tomorrow morning at 0900

Biden aid #2 Joe, you have to have your VP pick ready to announce just in case they ask.

Joe Biden: You know who I'm picking. The woman who's hair smelled like pine cones. Boy, I liked her!

Biden aid #2 But sir, CNN is ready to for a glowing review for whomever you pick, we need a name.

Joe Biden: ( becomes angry ) I thought I told you guys it's going to be Amy Warren.

Biden Aid #1, But sir, I thought we agreed it would be an African American woman.

Joe Biden ( Raises his voice and points his finger ) A woman from Africa? That's not even legal. Look pal, I've been doing this for over 30 years. If I did the N Triple-A CP would be all over me Dark lives matter would be angry as hell.

Biden Aids: ( look at each other as if to say we're screwed. )

Joe Biden: What did you say? Look pal, I've about had it with you two. How about I meet you behind my house and ( looks at his watch )...holy cow its 7:00PM already, you guys better move my interview to 9:30PM with CNN. I'm going to get some rest.

( the door in the room slams, a few seconds pass )

Biden aid #, Just tell our contact at CNN to lead with the protests and Covid-19 with and to ask Joe easy yes and no type of questions.

Biden Aid #2 Roger that, and you ask Barrack if Michelle can use pine cone shampoo for her photo opportunity with Joe on Tuesday. And make sure there aren't any little girls in the photos.

Last edited:
This is great!

President Donald Trump’s campaign on Monday slammed 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden for declining to do more than three debates, as the Trump campaign has been pushing to do four.

“It’s pretty obvious that Joe Biden’s handlers are afraid to send their candidate out without a script and teleprompter handy. An earlier and longer debate schedule is necessary so Americans can see the clear difference between President Trump’s vibrant leadership and Biden’s confused meandering,” Tim Murtaugh, Trump 2020 communications director said in a statement.

Based on his performance in a Philadelphia speech last week, it’s not a question of trusting Biden to answer the phone at 3:00 AM in an emergency, it’s a question of whether he can answer it at 3:00 in the afternoon. It’s been 81 days since Biden held a press conference and his handlers continue to encourage him to stay hidden. Americans deserve better,” Murtaugh continued.

Who is pulling the strings on Joe Biden? President Xi from China, that's who.

Who is pulling the strings on Joe Biden? President Xi from China, that's who.

He's a puppet with several puppet masters. BLM, China, NAACP ETC...

He's a puppet with several puppet masters. BLM, China, NAACP ETC...

Those three pigeons in the park, a guy walking a dog, a merry-go-round, a piece of cheesecake, his comfy old-man velcro shoes, the television, Mao Tse Dung, Kim Jung-Il, and Margaret Thatcher.

rpnv5oityo651.jpg

I can’t wait for the first debate. I’m going to get a big screen blow up thing, put it on the front yard and have a movie night for the neighborhood.

Edit. That’s if covid or what ever other reason we can’t have said political must haves .....but Walmart.

Being down 20 points to this guy has to be much more insulting than those big Trump balloons.

I can’t wait for the first debate. I’m going to get a big screen blow up thing, put it on the front yard and have a movie night for the neighborhood.

Tell them you're having a peaceful political protest.

Do you really think in today's toxic political environment, that people are going to be honest to a pollster? Serious question by the way.

You mean in a political environment where if people even say something as common sense as "All Lives Matter" they could be beaten or even killed? No way.

Tibs Jr. is apparently just living in his own little world.