• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bidenomics continues to rape America

I try to be optimistic, but it's impossible when Dem's are running the show. How is it possible for them to get everything imaginable wrong? And, I mean damn near everything.

@Coach I hope you know I was being facetious about me going out and buying an electric car. The Dem's make it sound like electric cars are the answer to global warming, and are practically free to run.

Hypothetically, if everyone owned an electric car, can one just imagine how expensive electricity would become over time? That is, if the power grid could even handle it.

You'r right. Ever get the power bill on an electric car? Or the cost of a replacement battery? It's not cheap.

I try to be optimistic, but it's impossible when Dem's are running the show. How is it possible for them to get everything imaginable wrong? And, I mean damn near everything.

It's not by accident. I don't want to believe they're actively tearing this country apart, but they are.

Hypothetically, if everyone owned an electric car, can one just imagine how expensive electricity would become over time? That is, if the power grid could even handle it.

Exactly. And why, if they're going to continue down this path, nuclear energy is the only sustainable way to go. Power them in areas that don't get it hit by natural disasters and secure them like they would the White House, because otherwise it's not going to be even remotely realistic. And don't forget the mining of the precious metals for their batteries and the threats that poses to the environment but somehow always gets magically overlooked.

Just got an email from PPL letting me know that their rates will be going up approximately 38% starting 6/1. The email then tells you not to blame them for the increase. Of course it's Biden's policies but most dumb people whop get this will believe it's Trump's fault after CNN tells them it's Trump's fault.

Your green new deal in action.

Yay! Time to buy an electric car. :mad:

Not so fast, the cost of power is going way up! The Biden economy.
Coach, you're great at picking up sarcasm.

GM has already discontinued the manufacturing of batteries used in the Chevy Spark. If your battery goes bad ( it will) there is no replacement. Making this a disposable car. This is just the beginning.

GM has already discontinued the manufacturing of batteries used in the Chevy Spark. If your battery goes bad ( it will) there is no replacement. Making this a disposable car. This is just the beginning.
In other words, a '69 Camaro that someone is still driving around is more "green" than an electric Chevy Spark.

In other words, a '69 Camaro that someone is still driving around is more "green" than an electric Chevy Spark.
When your car has an oil leak, you can put a pan under it until you can get a new seal for the oil drain plug, a gasket for the oil pan, valve cover gasket, etc. What do you do when you see battery ooze coming out of the power pack? I guess its probably organic and they can put it in their iced mocha chinos.

When your car has an oil leak, you can put a pan under it until you can get a new seal for the oil drain plug, a gasket for the oil pan, valve cover gasket, etc. What do you do when you see battery ooze coming out of the power pack? I guess its probably organic and they can put it in their iced mocha chinos.
Bud of mine is a volunteer fireman and told me they had to go to specialized training for putting out fires in EV's.