• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biggest snow storm bust in modern weather history?

Flashback 2014 -

New York Times predicts "The end of snow"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/08/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-snow.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=1

--------------------

suckers!

hqdefault.jpg

Tibs, what happened to you? You used to represent your views very well. Now, in the political threads, you come across as childish.
I'm not sure exactly. Probably don't have the patience to get into tit-for-tat arguments. The views of the right are pretty alarming, on everything from climate change to US foreign policy and all things Obama. This site is unanimous in it's Tea Party beliefs, there's nobody to have any conversation with, it's all regurgitated Fox News, far-right gibberish. I don't view this forum as a place to be serious, so I try not to be. I like a lot of posters here, just figure we'll never agree on anything, and nothing I have to say will change anybody's mind, so why bother? I'm no saint, I don't have a lot of answers either. I post here to have a little fun, sometimes to get a rise out of people, to play the role of the village idiot everyone can throw tomatoes at. I'll love the Steelers forever, so I'm not going anywhere. I love the board, enjoy reading the political posts, but again, I don't see the point of trying to get into debates. No hard feelings, I understand my views are in the minority, I got no problem with it.

Last edited: