• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bill Maher's use of N-word on his show 'inexcusable,' HBO responds

If you could keep the illegal out then the farmers might have to, you idiot.

Idiots are Americans who forego benefits participation because they want it all right now. And there are many many millions of them.

Our society has 8 year olds singing Katy Perry songs about Friday Night and hooking up and getting drunk, yet we're upset about an adult show at 11:00pm on Friday night on HBO and a guy says "House Nigger" in just?

The hypocrisy of words "allowed" by the left is mind numbing to me.

The country really needs to grow a pair again. We are a bunch of *******.

Our society has 8 year olds singing Katy Perry songs about Friday Night and hooking up and getting drunk, yet we're upset about an adult show at 11:00pm on Friday night on HBO and a guy says "House Nigger" in just?

The hypocrisy of words "allowed" by the left is mind numbing to me.

The country really needs to grow a pair again. We are a bunch of *******.

After listening to Ice Cube's admonishment of Maher... the only thing that really bothers me is him saying that when a white person uses the word it's like a weapon, even if it's used innocently.

That's ok for normal conversation, but when you're using the n-word as rap lyrics, and kids of all races are consuming your music, is your music off limits to whites? How do you stop kids from singing along with the songs? Do they have to substitute words?

After listening to Ice Cube's admonishment of Maher... the only thing that really bothers me is him saying that when a white person uses the word it's like a weapon, even if it's used innocently.

That's ok for normal conversation, but when you're using the n-word as rap lyrics, and kids of all races are consuming your music, is your music off limits to whites? How do you stop kids from singing along with the songs? Do they have to substitute words?
Well stated..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app