• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

#BlackLivesMatter Leader Robbed – Demands More Police Protection

Spike

Reaction score
Oh the irony...

Karma alert!

Black Lives Matter activist changes tune on police following robbery

A University of Houston grad student active in the local Black Lives Matter movement is suddenly all for police patrols in his neighborhood — after he was robbed at gunpoint outside his apartment.

Jerry Ford Jr., described as one the leaders of the BLM movement on campus, said he spotted the young man loitering outside his apartment one evening last week but thought little of it. But when he went to unlock the door, the man pulled a gun and stole Ford’s wallet and cell phone.

“I hope they would take a bigger stance and put more security over here because you have a lot of people walking back and forth to class,” he told the station.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/1...changes-tune-on-police-following-robbery.html

I say the cops should tell the university to declare that area a safe zone.

Welcome to the real world, you stupid *******.

You can't make this **** up. That is karma indeed.

Here's the thing, you can want police protection and at the same time not want to be oppressed by LEOs. Personally I want police protection but I don't want to go through a checkpoint, show ID and be searched every time I leave my house.

Here's the thing, you can want police protection and at the same time not want to be oppressed by LEOs. Personally I want police protection but I don't want to go through a checkpoint, show ID and be searched every time I leave my house.

And I'll reply to you here as I did on Facebook...

That's weird, that happens to you? I've never been through a checkpoint once. I've showed ID many times like at the airport and fully support that. I'm not checked every time I leave the house. Where is this world where you go through a checkpoint and are ID'd each time you leave home?

And I'll reply to you here as I did on Facebook...

That's weird, that happens to you? I've never been through a checkpoint once. I've showed ID many times like at the airport and fully support that. I'm not checked every time I leave the house. Where is this world where you go through a checkpoint and are ID'd each time you leave home?

I know it happens at this house:

washington1.jpg

I am guessing DBS thinks that police bullshit should stop at that place.

Tim and Steeltime,

You are both making specious arguments. Neither the airport nor The Whitehouse are public streets. In many inner city black neighborhoods people are stopped and searched for nothing more than walking down the streets on which they live. And yes Steeltime I know that the SCOTUS held the practice as legal and Constitutional but they ignored the very text of the 4TH Amendment to do it. Judges disregarding what is written in the Constitution and making up rulings out of thin air is a problem. Further Tim I would point out that you may go into any airport without showing ID so long as you don't attempt to enter any off limits area or the boarding gates. Since the gates are leased to the airlines that operate from them they are in fact private property and up until a year or two after the 9/11 attacks the security staff was private contractors.

It was a joke.

Lighten the **** up.

I don't know you that well so I took it for an insult. My apologies if you did not mean it as one.

Goodness gracious, its worse than I thought...wasn't aware cops were randomly ID-ing black folks in inner city neighborhoods....and those checkpoints, wow!

Are these cops on foot?...you know, on the beat twirling their nightsticks and whistling a happy tune? Or do they jump out of their cruisers when they spot one of dem colored folks leaving their house?

Last edited:
Goodness gracious, its worse than I thought...wasn't aware cops were randomly ID-ing black folks in inner city neighborhoods....and those checkpoints, wow!

Are these cops on foot?...you know, on the beat twirling their nightsticks and whistling a happy tune? Or do they jump out of their cruisers when they spot one of dem colored folks leaving their house?

Stop and Frisk.

Look it up.

There is also a YouTube video on how to deal with it.

Keep in mind there have been several court cases that have eroded the 4th Amendment and big city police agencies lobbied heavily for all of them. This is why I keep pounding the point home that this isn't a racist issue its a burgeoning tyranny issue.

Stop and Frisk.

Look it up.

There is also a YouTube video on how to deal with it.

Keep in mind there have been several court cases that have eroded the 4th Amendment and big city police agencies lobbied heavily for all of them. This is why I keep pounding the point home that this isn't a racist issue its a burgeoning tyranny issue.

I suspect this is as rampant as police oppression of blacks.

I want to bring something up that I have been mentioning in other threads. In the '80s, '90s and '00s and even today, it has been a fun little snide comment to make in popular culture that if a crime happens in a white neighborhood to a white person, cops are there. They could care less in the black neighborhood to the black person. The latest example of this I can recall was in the movie "21 Jump Street" when the Ice Cube character says the kid that died from the drug overdose was a white kid, so people give a ****.

So this has been out there for years being talked about in movies, on TV shows, comedy routines, by pundits, you name it.

Now, a guy like Rudy Giuliani comes along with stop and frisk as a way to try to remedy some of this problem. From what I have read, it did work to some degree. How the hell else do you stop some of this stuff when the police in all of these communities state the biggest problem they have is that nobody will talk? So they do stop and frisk and things improve. But now that is wrong, too.

So what the hell do you do?

I want to bring something up that I have been mentioning in other threads. In the '80s, '90s and '00s and even today, it has been a fun little snide comment to make in popular culture that if a crime happens in a white neighborhood to a white person, cops are there. They could care less in the black neighborhood to the black person. The latest example of this I can recall was in the movie "21 Jump Street" when the Ice Cube character says the kid that died from the drug overdose was a white kid, so people give a ****.

So this has been out there for years being talked about in movies, on TV shows, comedy routines, by pundits, you name it.

Now, a guy like Rudy Giuliani comes along with stop and frisk as a way to try to remedy some of this problem. From what I have read, it did work to some degree. How the hell else do you stop some of this stuff when the police in all of these communities state the biggest problem they have is that nobody will talk? So they do stop and frisk and things improve. But now that is wrong, too.

So what the hell do you do?
Easy. You take the body to the morgue, and wait for the next one. Rinse and repeat.

Due to my profession, I have had to submit to a criminal background check and a child abuse clearance. Fine, that is understandable. However, in the last few years I have also had to submit to fingerprinting. I was 48 years old and was fingerprinted for the first time in my life. I have never committed a crime (that I was caught for, anyway) and was fingerprinted.

How the hell is that any different than stop and frisk at the end of the day? Where is the ACLU arguing for my rights? Where is my advocacy group?

Last edited:
Another thing, compare stop and frisk to the way the NFL handled Ben in 2010. I have all sorts of problems with the way they handled that situation. However, one has to admit it woke him up and he has come out better on the flip side. Maybe, even though it isn't pleasant, some things need to be done to try to improve things. Stop and frisk saved black lives. Isn't that what is should be about?

ha ha

Black Dallas Cop Sues Black Lives Matter, Soros for Inciting Race War

The head of a Dallas police organization is suing a collection of Black Lives Matter figureheads and other prominent individuals for allegedly inciting racial violence against American police officers.

Dallas Police Department Sergeant Demetrick Pennie, President of the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation, filed an amended federal complaint September 16 against more than a dozen defendant institutions and individuals to build a class action case on behalf of “police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities including but not limited to Jews, Christians and Caucasians” for “inciting” race riots and related violence.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...s-black-lives-matter-soros-inciting-race-war/

I know it happens at this house:

washington1.jpg

I am guessing DBS thinks that police bullshit should stop at that place.

Unless you jump over the fence and run across Bomma's lawn, which had gotten to be kinda popular.

It was enough of a problem that the ACLU fought it all the way to the SCOTUS.

Something that wasn't an epidemic and this is headed that way also. Perception is the same as reality in these situations. In reality these aren't problems on "scale." Perceived? Different story.

Last edited:
Cops shot in philly I think it was last night by some douchebag. Shot a few civilians as well. I believe one has died and the female officer who took 8 rounds most of them to the arm and a few in her vest has survived. This horseshit has to end. ******* guy just walked up to her as she sat in her patrol car and open fired.

Cops shot in philly I think it was last night by some douchebag. Shot a few civilians as well. I believe one has died and the female officer who took 8 rounds most of them to the arm and a few in her vest has survived. This horseshit has to end. ******* guy just walked up to her as she sat in her patrol car and open fired.

She clearly was a treat and is a white devil pig.

In case you missed it - country's biggest police union endorses Trump

CsffRQhXEAAALqi.jpg

In case you missed it - country's biggest police union endorses Trump.
I have to think the United Mine Workers will endorse Trump. If they want to maintain any credibility, the UAW and Teamsters ought to endorse him too.
The Teamsters did endorse Reagan. The Carpenters union often endorses Republicans.