• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bleacher Report ranks us #19 in the power rankings, post draft, and Ballz Deep menstruates profusely

Ballz Deep

Has teeny tiny little ballz
Reaction score
Bleacher Report NFL Analysts Gary Davenport, Maurice Moton and Brent Sobleski have gotten together once again to rank the league's teams from worst to first.
The No. 1 and No. 32 teams aren't much of a surprise. But there are bound to be a few surprises in between.

It's the dawn of a new age in Pittsburgh.

The question is which one.

With Ben Roethlisberger retired, the Steelers needed a new starting quarterback. Now there are potentially two—three if you count Mason Rudolph.

You shouldn't, but whatever.

First, the Steelers signed 2017 No. 2 overall pick Mitch Trubisky in free agency. Then, the Steelers became the only team in the league to use a first-round pick on a quarterback, drafting Pitt's Kenny Pickett at No. 20.

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin told reporters that if Pickett wants the starting job, he will have to earn it.

"It was two things that really attracted us to him from a floor standpoint," Tomlin said. "We thought he had pro-level anticipation. We thought he had pro-level accuracy. Oftentimes, those are two variables that really require a lot of adjustment from a quarterbacking standpoint. We felt he came ready-made in those ways. Hopefully, that’s an asset to him in terms of being able to compete and being ready, if his performance dictates it."

It will be an interesting competition. Trubisky has been an up-and-down starter who spent last year backing up Josh Allen in Buffalo. But he also led the Chicago Bears to the playoffs twice in four years.

And this Steelers team, for all its flaws, still has aspirations of making the postseason.

Cleveland was #16, Baltimore is #7, and Cincy is #3.

Bleacher Report NFL Analysts Gary Davenport, Maurice Moton and Brent Sobleski have gotten together once again to rank the league's teams from worst to first.
The No. 1 and No. 32 teams aren't much of a surprise. But there are bound to be a few surprises in between.

It's the dawn of a new age in Pittsburgh.

The question is which one.

With Ben Roethlisberger retired, the Steelers needed a new starting quarterback. Now there are potentially two—three if you count Mason Rudolph.

You shouldn't, but whatever.

First, the Steelers signed 2017 No. 2 overall pick Mitch Trubisky in free agency. Then, the Steelers became the only team in the league to use a first-round pick on a quarterback, drafting Pitt's Kenny Pickett at No. 20.

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin told reporters that if Pickett wants the starting job, he will have to earn it.

"It was two things that really attracted us to him from a floor standpoint," Tomlin said. "We thought he had pro-level anticipation. We thought he had pro-level accuracy. Oftentimes, those are two variables that really require a lot of adjustment from a quarterbacking standpoint. We felt he came ready-made in those ways. Hopefully, that’s an asset to him in terms of being able to compete and being ready, if his performance dictates it."

It will be an interesting competition. Trubisky has been an up-and-down starter who spent last year backing up Josh Allen in Buffalo. But he also led the Chicago Bears to the playoffs twice in four years.

And this Steelers team, for all its flaws, still has aspirations of making the postseason.

Cleveland was #16, Baltimore is #7, and Cincy is #3.

Holt ****! 2 things. you are capable of a good post and you spell everyone's name right! Nice!!!!

107320-full.jpg

BACON is great even if you bake / broil / BBQ / fry / sun rock / manifold heat / and any other heat source you can come up with.

I cook 5 sizes of slice, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 3, 5 pound, yes that's right single slice and in pound dimensions.

I don't side step anything and quite frankly if you order 1lb or less you're a ******* sissy.!!!

I always have my Beacon on and my BACON cooker pluged into that outlet my momA pays for so donations at the door will help.

PS It goes without saying that the 5lb orders get to take the LUXURY S10 for a spin..............

Salute the nation

BACON is great even if you bake / broil / BBQ / fry / sun rock / manifold heat / and any other heat source you can come up with.

I cook 5 sizes of slice, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 3, 5 pound, yes that's right single slice and in pound dimensions.

I don't side step anything and quite frankly if you order 1lb or less you're a ******* sissy.!!!

I always have my Beacon on and my BACON cooker pluged into that outlet my momA pays for so donations at the door will help.

PS It goes without saying that the 5lb orders get to take the LUXURY S10 for a spin..............

Salute the nation
2F545E91-F0D2-40EE-B415-F70F9FF1C02F.jpeg

Given that most of you are too cool to care about silly power rankings, would it be fair to assume that the majority of you agree that we're probably no better than the 19th best?

It looks like this specific group of analysts see the Rats owning us pretty hard given their #7 ranking.

Given that most of you are too cool to care about silly power rankings, would it be fair to assume that the majority of you agree that we're probably no better than the 19th best?

It looks like this specific group of analysts see the Rats owning us pretty hard given their #7 ranking.
I read somewhere that if we Picked Picket then we had a great chance at winning! we picked Picket.

used to heat up mre's on Hummv engine,, but ,, wonder how bacon fares inside foil. ?

Fuckles yea

In the 80s that was a thing, manifold cooking. I worked out of town a lot and drove 50-100miles one way. I'd make omlets / hambergers / roasts / all kinds of stuff. Tinfoil and manifold but I never actually tried bacon back then. I'd bet if you made a grease catch like belly in the foil and a cooking chamber for the bacon,........ all sealed tight of course (don't want a grease fire) it would cook up nice.

I saw it on a sit-com show back then and myself and several friends gave it a try and we always tried to out do each other. Amazing some of the stuff we cooked and how couragous (young and dumb) we were but still ate it.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
If you order less than a pound of bacon, it's probably because you are educated, care about your health, and not some nasty glutton.

Do you live with your mom? Or does she just pay for the electricity needed to cook your bacon?

Last edited:
I read somewhere that if we Picked Picket then we had a great chance at winning! we picked Picket.
If we hadn't picked Pickett, I believe our rankings would have been mid to high 20s. Be thankful.

I think signing Edmunds and Kazee instead of the Honey Badger hurt our power ranking as well. We need to make a big splash play. Slow and steady doesn't equate to feared teams.

If you order less than a pound of bacon, it's probably because you are educated, care about your health, and not some nasty glutton.

Do you live with your mom? Or does she just pay for the electricity needed to cook your bacon?
Bob your smack talk is as lame as your created threads. DIC owns a business and runs a farm. While you are in the basement yelling up for meatloaf (ma the meatloaf) , DIC is still plugging along work work working. One of the hardest workers on the Nation. In contrast you are one of the biggest dipshits on the board.

Ballz,

you can do alot of things on this board and get away with it. but DO NOT **** with the love of Bacon. in particular dbl thick cut Peppered Bacon.

Remember the catch phrase throughout Field of Dreams, “If you build it, he will come”?
Is the inverse true?
“If we ignore it, he will leave”?
Always worth the ol’ college try!

As fedderone implied…..Bob, your 15 minutes expired a while back. Go back to the Browns board or Cheatriots board. They will give you the attention your crave.

Don't care about rankings but, seriously, why would we be ranked any higher than 19? This team still has a lot of holes, has a bunch of young players, and we still have Canaduh as our OC. Until Canaduh proves something in the NFL, last year is all we are going to get but without the comeback wins that were on the shoulders of our HOF QB. Heck, 19 might be generous right now.

Bless your Umbilical Cord Backdoor Butternut Bob, you are the perfect ________________ )fill in blank).

You are by far the least entertaining troll ever, ****-asZ weak as shi t, butt plug ready corner worker ever seen by man kind.

Bringing my mother into this is extremely weak, but what would be expected from a weak twattwaffle such as yourself.

Coolie sure nailed it by branding you Queen of the **** squad.

When you can actually hold your own, come back here and spread your wisdom..............HHHAAAHAHAAhhhhaaaaaaa fuckknuckletwit

Salute the nation

PS

In your title bob you used 2 words ........................ hoe & reality.............................. both fit you well.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
I fell into the oven bacon camp. Always turns out perfect. Plus it lets me focus on cooking other things. I feel I use my bacon making skills properly