• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bleacher Report ranks us #19 in the power rankings, post draft, and Ballz Deep menstruates profusely

I fell into the oven bacon camp. Always turns out perfect. Plus it lets me focus on cooking other things. I feel I use my bacon making skills properly
good call , i forget to try this most times.. My bacon always turns out super crispy done, or more jerky like.

would it be fair to assume that the majority of you agree that we're probably no better than the 19th best?
No it's not fair to say anyone agrees with anything. Not a single team has taken a single snap...

DIC owns a business and runs a farm. DIC is still plugging along work work working. One of the hardest workers on the Nation.
Farming? I didn't realize. It just so happens that I do a little growing and harvesting myself.

DICk - if you want to get together sometime to sample the fruits of our labor just let me know.

I fell into the oven bacon camp. Always turns out perfect. Plus it lets me focus on cooking other things. I feel I use my bacon making skills properly

Same here. Hasn't let me down yet either.

Farming? I didn't realize. It just so happens that I do a little growing and harvesting myself.

DICk - if you want to get together sometime to sample the fruits of our labor just let me know.
No he doesn't want to sample a fruitpop.

But if you head over to the market you should be able to find a squash substitute. You gay blade.

good call , i forget to try this most times.. My bacon always turns out super crispy done, or more jerky like.

We have all definitely been there, time gets away and it's easy to over cook. Try that oven method like Falco is saying, it really works and once you've done it you might never go back to pan

100% what I do when cooking a lot or just a little while making other stuff.

Nothing beats the O'l timer cast iron on top of wood-burner stove though.. You have to stay right with it and flip and move a lot. If yaz got the time this is great !!!

thank you Gentlemen !!!!

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Anybody see Sarah’s blessing CBD reviews in France this morning?

10DA6541-CC6C-4043-B91C-D65AF29E0537.jpeg
I think after reading the reviews, out of CBD’s. Ranked 19th?

surprisingly i havent seen a bacon CBD yet.

Stick around but know you have witnessed one here many times

Cool
Bad
Dude

Backdoor Butternut BoB says
hi ......................................................

Black & Gold Bleeder you are onto something, it'll be out within the year but more importantly BoB will be OUT way sooner.

Salute the nation

I do bacon in the oven when I am doing a big breakfast, it always comes out well, but I dont really get the total smell of bacon cooking like you do in a cast iron skillet. to me the aroma of bacon cooking is a big part of the enjoyment of bacon. and you can use the grease that night for dinner

Given that most of you are too cool to care about silly power rankings, would it be fair to assume that the majority of you agree that we're probably no better than the 19th best?

It looks like this specific group of analysts see the Rats owning us pretty hard given their #7 ranking.
No I don't give much of a **** about the rankings and yes they are probably accurate considering the unknowns we have at QB and considering that, they are maybe even a bit generous, at the moment. I want us ranked low and overlooked. Great for motivation.

Bacon is motivating. Like if you were in bed at 6 and someone in your house was making bacon for breakfast. You would 99% get up and eat some.

Another thing about bacon is that there is nothing unknown about it. So its always ranked #1 .

No I don't give much of a **** about the rankings and yes they are probably accurate considering the unknowns we have at QB and considering that, they are maybe even a bit generous, at the moment. I want us ranked low and overlooked. Great for motivation.
We have been ranked on the lower side and overlooked for at least the past couple of seasons. It didn’t seem to provide us much motivation from I could see.

We have been ranked on the lower side and overlooked for at least the past couple of seasons. It didn’t seem to provide us much motivation from I could see.
Well we made the playoffs and finished higher than anyone was projecting so yeah I would say it worked.

Given that most of you are too cool to care about silly power rankings, would it be fair to assume that the majority of you agree that we're probably no better than the 19th best?

It looks like this specific group of analysts see the Rats owning us pretty hard given their #7 ranking.
How's your vagina???