• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blexit

Great idea. And while I'm sure they got some real inspiration by traveling to Uganda, brilliant move because many African-Americans are a proud people and proud of their heritage. That will lend a lot of credence to the movement.

While I don't think it'll be a huge success right off the bat, it'll eventually gain some steam and even be popular among the AA masses IMO.

Admittedly, I'm just a middle-aged white guy so who the hell really knows.

Great idea. And while I'm sure they got some real inspiration by traveling to Uganda, brilliant move because many African-Americans are a proud people and proud of their heritage. That will lend a lot of credence to the movement.

One of Richard Pryor's best. From back in '82 when I could throw a football a quarter-mile.
***N-bomb alert***

Looks like Kanye West is turning his back on Trump and Conservatives. I saw that he made some stupid statement about being used by them. In truth I'm sure the constant hate and backlash from the Left was too much for him. They basically called him every racist name they could think of....on national TV no less.

Hell didn't some gang put a hit out on him? Crazy psychopaths.

Kanye has succumbed to mob rule.