• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hawaii Fire

The fire was sustained by the need for it to be focus of climate change.

Affirmative action hires who were more concerned about "water equity" and had no experience with disaster response didn't help either.....

Qualifications for jobs not needed! Just identify as something other than male or female and you are a shoe in.
Keep voting Democrat Hawaii!

369965193_613472174205800_6534221955810888656_n.jpg

They can't make a big deal of Hawaii because any real investigation will show that the Dems in charge there used money specifically meant for fire prevention on other green projects.

ab691495-ec31-44cb-933c-9920b122739f.jpg

Unfortunately it seems the R does not care about us as they do war too.

sure hope Rob Schneider doesn't have any surgeries upcoming, and his vehicles are all in working order.

sure hope Rob Schneider doesn't have any surgeries upcoming, and his vehicles are all in working order.

I do not think the Bidens or the Bidens friends get paid by anyone on Maui.
However, it is fairly clearly from Burisma and more, that Bidens are compensated generously from Ukraine.
Stunning that this is not mentioned as conflicted, let alone seditious.

Joe will provide millions in help, just as soon as the handlers ensure a healthy portion boomerangs back to one of the many shell companies for the big guy.

Odd that the governor of Hawaii declared a housing emergency and put one unelected bureaucrat in charge of all housing two weeks before the wildfire.

I do not think the Bidens or the Bidens friends get paid by anyone on Maui.
However, it is fairly clearly from Burisma and more, that Bidens are compensated generously from Ukraine.
Stunning that this is not mentioned as conflicted, let alone seditious.
When you’re a Democrat it’s different.

The guy across the road, like me, is a bit of a recluse, but I had a chance to talk with him last night at a neighborhood Labor Day get together. I knew he moved to the mountain from Hawaii having owned a restaurant there. What I didn't know is that it was in Lahaina. Beach front establishment, nothing fancy but he did get his share of locals and tourists. Said the building was spared being about a mile from the fire, but 3 of his old employees lost everything, and one still isn't accounted for. Said the tsunami siren wouldn't have done much good because it was a beautiful day and well, they're for tsunami's and no one would have paid much attention to them. The prevailing winds took the fire and ran with it, and the local fire department had just 3 trucks and not much more in manpower. Sad day for sure.

i'm going to paint my house blue to prevent Oprah from targeting it