• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BLM…Where are Ye???

Three black scholar athletes gunned down at UVA and BLM and Rev. Al are nowhere to be found. Let a career thug get shot justifiably by a cop and they are all over it.

Puzzling.
****. Folks that they “should” be caring for like these kids getting blown down in my area of Philly. Nope. ChI, lol, Balt…..etc.

They don’t give a fuckkkkkk.

I’m sure they will pop up again around the 24 election.

They will disappear like Acorn did.

I have a dear friend who grew up on Chicago and who is also fairly liberal.

I LOVE giving her **** about how Chicago is among the highest murder-rate places in the US and that nobody in their right mind should visit or live there.

Teased the other day while watching some movie threatening a nuke or something in Chicago. I said "Well, hey, if the nuke went off, at least Chicago's weekly death rate may be a little lower than usual."

They're buying mansions and living the high life.

Not to worry, if the newly elected GOP majority in the house has any balls at all, they'll be back.

I have a dear friend who grew up on Chicago and who is also fairly liberal.

I LOVE giving her **** about how Chicago is among the highest murder-rate places in the US and that nobody in their right mind should visit or live there.

I call Chicago a war zone when talking to people from the area. All of the big cities are. The ones who are soft on crime and don't back their law enforcement are ******.

If you have a family with children, you have to move from that.

Under democrats control it only gets worse. Detroit now looks like a third world country, that's 50+ years of democrat rule. New York city is completely ****** at the moment. Hell you can't even carry a gun in that hellhole. The public transit system has become an extremely dangerous risk on a daily basis. Baltimore,Philadelphia, D.C, Los Angeles and San Francisco are just shining examples of many years of horrible left wing policy. It's as if they're trying to keep it a hellhole.

From the results of people voting they enjoy that ****. Well have at it.

They will start blowing up sometime soon. Musk and Trump in the news to much not to

If they can't cash in they don't show up.

It was Black on black crime so no injustice there, I guess.

Three black scholar athletes gunned down at UVA and BLM and Rev. Al are nowhere to be found. Let a career thug get shot justifiably by a cop and they are all over it.

Puzzling.

It can’t be used to stir up antiwhiteism.

It is funny that the police had the guy on a watch list for weeks prior to the incident.

****. Folks that they “should” be caring for like these kids getting blown down in my area of Philly. Nope. ChI, lol, Balt…..etc.

They don’t give a fuckkkkkk.
I grew up in a bad part of Albuquerque. There’s a lot of potential that doesn’t get cared for aka passed over. I was fortunate to have a functioning family. Teachers who cared. But there are many who have to resort to crime etc to scrape by. I’ve personally seen cousins and friends from elementary school-high school become the typical statistic.

Of course they don’t give a ****. And that’s sad how these kids get thrown into it