• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 4 Prediction Thread------ STEELERS @ Colts

Yes SIR, our 3-0 Steelers travel to Indianapolis to take on the 1-2 Colts. Historically we have had some pretty tough games there. It's definitely a hostile environment, but our Team is used to that and should be able to handle it. Justin seems to be letting the game come to him as last week he showed patience and a nice step up. Our 2nd-ary receivers woke up a little bit too, add in OC Smith, calling and adjusting on the fly............ one hella step up from O'Canada. Not even in the same realm and glad Arthor is here and well.

Our Defense showed they can stop the run and that will be a key to this game. Stop the run translates to a "W". Our offense seems to match up pretty well with their defense as opposed to our defense should be a 2-step above their offense. Nothing is a lock and we have to play the game a full 60 minutes.

QB backed by #7QB, WhoAley shlit defense, musical OL that found their seat, again a solid OC----------------------------------------- 28.5

No manning, 1 strong win-less in 2, not seeing colt blue but am black & blue-------------------------------------------------------------12.5

TIE BREAKERS
1)
TJ WATT gets how many sacks ?
2) Total yards rush / Pass for Najee Harris
3) DIC purchased a tractor today, 2012 John Deer 5055E with frontend loader / bucket / brand new Grapple Rake/ dealer installed hydraulics for grapple---
--- What was the total cost $$$$$US DOLLAR $$$$$, including tax that he spent today (down to the penny)

UPDATE: Once in a while a board member here can bring up a very valid point. I was reading along and
topseed brought up the point of how at the beginning of the season, our schedule looked BRUTAL and considered top 4 toughest. He went on to say how now that three games have been played and our 2nd 1/2 schedule doesn't look nearly the part. It's going to be a hard stretch as division games don't care about win/loss records. Thats the division rivalry speaking.
..........I think a lot can change from week to week yet alone from month to month. I think Coach Tomlin has our team looking at the game in front of them and not concerned after that. DK Daily Shot talked about the schedule and the vision how Coach Tomlin instills day by day vision and ONLY what is in front as to games. I also think, as my opinion from the beginning, that we can and will win our division. I also think if we stay healthy, a big must, that we go further than MOST think.

Thank You to all who participate and huge thank you to the guy who keeps forgetting to sign my paycheck for putting this Prediction thread together.

Salute the nation

Rules of the Game
1) Differential of your score VS actual game score determines winner, tie breakers as needed. S- 6........ F- 3..................... you predict S- 5...........F- 2........... diff..2
2) If you enter you MUST be willing to give address to send prize to (PM slash or myself), YOU do not get option on
........ who or what to send prize to. If you don't want the prize, designate it in you prediction post.!!!
3) Prediction post must be in before game starts, don't cry not my problem

4) DIC has final say on everything, including bannable offenses.
23-10 Steelers

Sacks: 3 for Watt
Najee yards: 89
Tractor: $26.5K

I would never jeopardize the DIC vehicle fleet.

That’s why you get pretty free usage of said fleet, Coolie on the other hand leaves too many skid marks. I’m not talking tire and road, but he other kind………..

Salute the nation

Jacobs and Mixon both went 150+ rushing vs the Colts.
I expect Harris and Patterson to do the heavy lifting sunday.
Najee should go 100+
Wouldn't be shocked if Patterson looked like the better RB
Watt get 2-3 Sacks
Steelers win big, 3 turnovers from Colts

38-9 good guys.
I just cant see the colts stopping the run
TJ 3 sacks
Najee 157
$31, 242.56
They are banged up on their D line. If they stack the box I think Fields has a season high in passing.

Smith like to run regardless, I think this is the kind of matchups I would think he likes.

Steel Deacons 28
Cults 12

Great on paper matchup. Their D is terrible (especially against the run) and we are getting better. Their O is run and throw INTs, or D takes the ball away and stops the run. This could get ugly!

1) TJ WATT gets how many sacks ? 1
2) Total yards rush / Pass for Najee Harris. I say he gets Zero passing yards but combined rushing/receiving at 112
3) DIC purchased a tractor today, 2012 John Deer 5055E with frontend loader / bucket / brand new Grapple Rake/ dealer installed hydraulics for grapple--- $86,753.09
--- What was the total cost $$$$$US DOLLAR $$$$$, including tax that he spent today (down to the penny)

Steel Deacons 28
Cults 12

Great on paper matchup. Their D is terrible (especially against the run) and we are getting better. Their O is run and throw INTs, or D takes the ball away and stops the run. This could get ugly!

1) TJ WATT gets how many sacks ? 1
2) Total yards rush / Pass for Najee Harris. I say he gets Zero passing yards but combined rushing/receiving at 112
3) DIC purchased a tractor today, 2012 John Deer 5055E with frontend loader / bucket / brand new Grapple Rake/ dealer installed hydraulics for grapple--- $86,753.09
$86,000 good lawd. You did catch the part where he said it was a 2012 right? I hope there isn’t any out there at that age for 80 grand.

I would go broke keeping up with farming equipment at that rate.😀

27-13 B&G.
First ballot HOF TJ Watt 2 sacks
Najee……92 yards combined

Turn Overs help us. Setting us up in good field position. They key on Naj,but he still has a good day.

I’d say 34,114.41 for your new/used John Deer Chick Magnet.
I have this picture in my head of you using your John Deer…2 Canadian babes squished in the cockpit,your kayak strapped to the front end loader driving to the local waterhole while everyone is thinking….WTF is this guy doing?

*** Is this why they call it a cockpit?