• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bomma Played Golf With Who???

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
George Bush made him do it. Sop being racist.

Isn't Halliburton the liberal Kryptonite? cats and dogs living together stuff going on now.

Next thing you know O will be saying that a free market is good and that business owners really did build stuff.

Well hes gonna need some kickbacks after the cush job has run its course.

Isn't Halliburton the liberal Kryptonite? cats and dogs living together stuff going on now.

Next thing you know O will be saying that a free market is good and that business owners really did build stuff.

#Obama is a secret Republican! Under his rule, the rich got richer, and the middle class slide backward. More people are on food stamps. The Labor rate is 3% lower then when he entered office.

Obama will not allow film of his golf game. He once bowled a 36. Really? A 8 year old could do better.

I bowled a 36 one time.... But that was through 5 frames and I was hammered. Pretty sure I still ended up over 100. Seriously though, bowling over 100 should be a prerequisite for being the man who is the leader of the free world. <~ see what I did there?