• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bomma Reports U.S. To UN Human Rights Commission

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

If I didn't know better, I would have sworn this was a Saturday Night Live skit. It's a rough outline of the Democratic Party's platform, lock, stock and barrel and they don't even seem embarrassed by presenting such a crock of **** to an International body. To the International body that we fund by the way and our money is used against us on a regular basis.

obama_class.jpg

195164.png

Poster_Baby_Government_Protect.jpg

This guys term can not end soon enough. I've run out of words for him. He's everything i thought he was and then some.

this is embarrassingly awesome.

This guys term can not end soon enough. I've run out of words for him. He's everything i thought he was and then some.

And we have at least 8 years of Hillary before we can get to the Michelle years.

And we have at least 8 years of Hillary before we can get to the Michelle years.
No, no no. After Hillary, it's Bruce Jenner's turn to be president. Then, after that, I'm thinking either a Midget or something like that. I don't know. It's hard to predict what will be the hotness 16 years from now.

At least 4 years of Hildebeast because she's kinda old, then 8 years of the First Wookie and you're sexist AND racist if you don't vote for her and agree with everything about her, and by then it'll be Chelsea Clinton's turn.

Been on the road for 4 days. Catching up on SN and read this bullshit. Thanks Mr. Burgundy, wanted to give you credit before I share it on FB.

Most of that is to try and build support for B-Rocks bid to nationalize the police force and disarm the populace. Anybody that has two braincells knows that would absolutely cement tyranny in the USA. I keep saying it: Its hard to force Agenda21 on armed citizens.

I will leave the country or go to the first state who says **** this bullshit.

Welcome to the South! I live in Richmond which is less than 100 miles from DC but 100% different than that shithole. BTW, anyone ever notice that DC votes libtard every time yet is probably more broken than any state?

As for Billary and then Wookie getting elected, Jesus I hope not. How many babies can they murder? How many guns could they collect? And how skinny could they get our publicly educated children?