• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Take steps to prepare for massive inflation

The US has slightly more gold than Mexico.
China has 15x the US in gold reserves, India and Russia both have double the US gold reserves, and Brazil has 50% more.

Who has the fiat currency?
We do, but they will not get enough gold to back a currency equal to what we offer.

Look, I agree that they are damaging the dollar internationally, but we are doing so much quicker. My only point is that they couldn't do this successfully without the USA cutting it's own financial throat. BRICS may succeed, but only if we cooperate and undermine our own dollar. If we had leaders who did not screw up the economy, or found a way to stabilize our dollar, BRICS would not succeed with its efforts.

We do, but they will not get enough gold to back a currency equal to what we offer.

Look, I agree that they are damaging the dollar internationally, but we are doing so much quicker. My only point is that they couldn't do this successfully without the USA cutting it's own financial throat. BRICS may succeed, but only if we cooperate and undermine our own dollar. If we had leaders who did not screw up the economy, or found a way to stabilize our dollar, BRICS would not succeed with its efforts.
This is what "Hope and Change" was really about, and is now in its 15th year, having had a short break from years 9-12.

This is what "Hope and Change" was really about, and is now in its 15th year, having had a short break from years 9-12.
Which they quickly went to undoing all of that work on day one and they're taking every measure possible to ensure it stays that way.

That's what we get for electing a marxist for 8 years.

No. This election was not chosen by the people, but by the machine.
sure

but the people let it happen.

and those that understand are letting it happen again. Fetterman, AZ Governor, etc. 2024 is almost here

you get the leaders you (collectively, not indivually) deserve

sure

but the people let it happen.

and those that understand are letting it happen again. Fetterman, AZ Governor, etc. 2024 is almost here

you get the leaders you (collectively, not indivually) deserve
You are correct of course, nobody put out a call to arms and picked up a rifle on election night in 2020 when they were showing the theft of an election on live TV. We are still too well fed and too entertained to do anything. We are still in the grumbling stage and everyone, myself included, is grumbling about when is somebody not me going to do something.

You are correct of course, nobody put out a call to arms and picked up a rifle on election night in 2020 when they were showing the theft of an election on live TV. We are still too well fed and too entertained to do anything. We are still in the grumbling stage and everyone, myself included, is grumbling about when is somebody not me going to do something.
It is like this in many countries around the world: how to boil a frog.

C'mon Steelers fans don't really deserve Canada do they?
Zingggg! A boomerang in the head from Oz!

Well, yes they do. Steeler fans, including all those that just sold tix on Sunday, seem fine--on average--with the status quo.

The many complaining here at SN.com about Canada AND his bosses Tomlin AND the Deuce clearly do not represent the average of the fanbase.

download (37).png

So the descent continues. The owner of the largest and 4th largest hotels in San Francisco told the banks to take back the properties. They cannot pay the debt. That follows the largest mall in the city closing and the landowner telling the bank, "here you go. Good luck with that."

Commercial landowners in San Fran tell banks to take back property

What does this have to do with inflation? The banks are taking huge losses on their most reliable source of income. The banks are going to fail. The wonderful government will step in with trillions they just print and tell us, "All is good." Those trillions overwhelm the Fed's interest rate boosts and trigger massive inflation, which brings about a very bad recession, reduced revenues together with even MORE spending (unemployment, Medicare, etc.), which triggers more inflation, which triggers ... you get it. As the article notes, it's called a "doom loop."

And we are living it.

So the descent continues. The owner of the largest and 4th largest hotels in San Francisco told the banks to take back the properties. They cannot pay the debt. That follows the largest mall in the city closing and the landowner telling the bank, "here you go. Good luck with that."

Commercial landowners in San Fran tell banks to take back property

What does this have to do with inflation? The banks are taking huge losses on their most reliable source of income. The banks are going to fail. The wonderful government will step in with trillions they just print and tell us, "All is good." Those trillions overwhelm the Fed's interest rate boosts and trigger massive inflation, which brings about a very bad recession, reduced revenues together with even MORE spending (unemployment, Medicare, etc.), which triggers more inflation, which triggers ... you get it. As the article notes, it's called a "doom loop."

And we are living it.