• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Botched execution??? Waddy a mean botched?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Realistically the cleanest, surest, fastest means of causing the cessation of all central nervous system function is a nice quick beheading. No argument can be made that it's any more "cruel" or "inhuman" than any current method. You're here then you're not.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
**** him! They should have nailed him to a cross and buried him alive on it .

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
What pisses me off the most is when something like this happens to the murderer, people are all up in arms and screaming that it's inhumane and cruel. Why don't they have that outrage when it happens to the VICTIM? They say that the killer has to be executed humanely.....well that's fine and dandy, but why aren't they pissed at what happened to the person he killed? It's almost like they excuse what happened to the victim.

This. Guy's family should be happy he wasn't fed to fire ants. The guy is a murderer. Pretty sure he wasn't thinking much about his victim and her family. Bunch of bullshit, the fake outrage.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
What pisses me off the most is when something like this happens to the murderer, people are all up in arms and screaming that it's inhumane and cruel. Why don't they have that outrage when it happens to the VICTIM? They say that the killer has to be executed humanely.....well that's fine and dandy, but why aren't they pissed at what happened to the person he killed? It's almost like they excuse what happened to the victim.

This. Guy's family should be happy he wasn't fed to fire ants. The guy is a murderer. Pretty sure he wasn't thinking much about his victim and her family. Bunch of bullshit, the fake outrage.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
ohhhhh fed to fire ants, I kind of like that one.

Is his family the one bitching about this or is is some of elfies friends?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I am against giving the state the power to execute citizens.

and thou shalt not kill

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I am against giving the state the power to execute citizens.

So am I, for a variety of reasons not the least of which is I don't trust the process at all. Innocent people on death row while OJ gets acquitted. Under those circumstances we shouldn't be executing anyone.

That said, if this had been a white guy who raped and buried alive a black girl, or even George Zimmerman, this would not even be an issue.