• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bottled water is racist!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's an outrage!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/community-residents-outraged-over-40-ounce-water-bottle-packaging-its-offensive

ounce-water-20oz-40oz-bottles.png

How dare they target malt liquor connoisseurs!

Seems just a little defensive to me. Much ado about nothing.

Smh

*whine whine whine* - liberals everywhere

“That history is of high alcohol content, cheap liquors that were sold and heavily promoted through rap music and all kinds of marketing and entertainment,” community member Christine Gilliam told Yahoo Lifestyle. “It is a big part of the demise of a community that already feels it’s under attack. So that, in turn, leads to alcoholism.”

Wait, I thought alcoholism was a disease, like diabetes and cancer? So you can "learn" a disease? Confused here. Hoping libs can help a brother out.

For a group of people who want to be treated "equally", they sure do find the dumbest things to complain over....thus making their fight for equality look stupid.

Reactions: MTC
Activists have to be outraged about things, or they wouldn't have a job. Most times those things are very stupid things.

“That history is of high alcohol content, cheap liquors that were sold and heavily promoted through rap music and all kinds of marketing and entertainment,” community member Christine Gilliam told Yahoo Lifestyle. “It is a big part of the demise of a community that already feels it’s under attack. So that, in turn, leads to alcoholism.”

Wait, I thought alcoholism was a disease, like diabetes and cancer? So you can "learn" a disease? Confused here. Hoping libs can help a brother out.
"Asking for a friend" lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

“That history is of high alcohol content, cheap liquors that were sold and heavily promoted

Seems like it all started when Fred Sanford invented 'Champipple'

Champipple was first used as a phrase in one of the early Sanford and Son episodes. It was defined as a drink which was a mixture of ginger ale (_not_ champagne - which is too expensive in the hood) and ripple.

I'z gon sips me some champipple an git my groove on...

th

I laugh at the triggered.

So do I. But sometimes it gets really annoying.
As I get older, I'm always amazed by the entitlement some people expect.
These are where the triggered wankers are being created from.

Why not just label the 40 ounce as the following:

5(6+2)??

That way they can get smarter in math....and whites won't be racist!!!

Always portraying yourself as the Victim must be exhausting.

So do I. But sometimes it gets really annoying.
As I get older, I'm always amazed by the entitlement some people expect.
These are where the triggered wankers are being created from.

it does get annoying, but it's the culture we live in. Nothing surprises me anymore.
When you think you've heard the most obsurd thing people re griping over, something will top it. Water. lol

Always portraying yourself as the Victim must be exhausting.

I recently visited my old pal Fred and he gave me some of his words of wisdom on that subject.
( A word of caution; Fred's opinions have been known to result in assploding heads )

The White Man’s Burden: Reflections on the Custodial State by Fred Reed

Since at least the time of classical Athens, the civilized have known that the ability to write clearly, speak clearly, and think clearly are the same thing.

https://fredoneverything.org/the-white-mans-burden-reflections-on-the-custodial-state/

American Heritage warns that multiculturalism is leading public schools to ignore U.S. history due to its Anglo-Centric foundation. A report says just twelve percent of American high school kids can pass a basic U.S. history test. That's the lowest percentage since this country was founded in 1922.

RHl0nIJ.jpg