• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Boy Dominating HS Track in Connecticut

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny to watch when liberals paint themselves into a corner. It's easy for that to happen when logic is not part of your beliefs. Now the same people who demand women's rights must fake golf clap as they watch a boy essentially steal from girls.

This is completely ridiculous and evrybody knows it. A part of me hopes this kid keeps it up, gets a college scholarship (that otherwise would have went to a girl), wins 4 women's chamiponships, graduates, then decides he identifies as a man again.

Kid looks like a young Marshawn Lynch

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...cticut-boy-competing-high-school-sports-girl/

I find this to be hilarious. It's great seeing people squirm and backslide after they realize they have created a monster. Enjoy it folks! And BTW, I'm 100% for gays/trans rights. But let's not pretend that just because you identify with the opposite gender, it makes you biologically that gender. It means you WANT or feel you SHOULD be that gender. As far as competitions go, you should compete against your biological gender.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
Today I am identifying as a black, lesbian woman. You white men need to check your privelige.

If there are no genders. There should not be any gender specific sports.

I think the Olympics would get real the second the Animal Kingdom was allowed to participate, ie cheetahs in the 100 yrd dash, bears in wrestling, dolphins in synchronised swimming an so on.

I think the Olympics would get real the second the Animal Kingdom was allowed to participate, ie cheetahs in the 100 yrd dash, bears in wrestling, dolphins in synchronised swimming an so on.

The University of Arizona already has a guy that self-identifies as a Hippo. I kid you not. They have accepted this and him/it and cater to his "need."

Won't be too long before dolphins are swimming in the Olympics.

Thank you Progressives.

I agree 100%.

I haven't seen this in my kids school district, but what I have seen is parents holding their kids back (not just starting them late), holding them back for athletics, which I find just as shameful if not as extreme as the gender scam. They actually put their kid in private school because the school district refuses to let them repeat the grade and then re-enroll them the following year.

A couple years ago, a kid tried to get eligibility granted because he was going to turn 20 during the school year. 20! Fortunately it was refused.

I knew this day would come.

A couple years ago, a kid tried to get eligibility granted because he was going to turn 20 during the school year. 20! Fortunately it was refused.

I believe 19 is the last year cutoff as per PIAA rules in PA.

I haven't seen this in my kids school district, but what I have seen is parents holding their kids back (not just starting them late), holding them back for athletics, which I find just as shameful if not as extreme as the gender scam. They actually put their kid in private school because the school district refuses to let them repeat the grade and then re-enroll them the following year.

My son has an April birthday and he is one of the youngest kids in his class. Everyone born May or later gets held back now. There is even a kid who shares his birthday and is a full year older. He is a star athlete in 8th grade but won't be eligible to play spring sports in his senior year.

Not that it matters though, as they all play club sports now and with the exception of football, most of the recruiting is from that, not high school.

My son has an April birthday and he is one of the youngest kids in his class. Everyone born May or later gets held back now. There is even a kid who shares his birthday and is a full year older. He is a star athlete in 8th grade but won't be eligible to play spring sports in his senior year.

Not that it matters though, as they all play club sports now and with the exception of football, most of the recruiting is from that, not high school.

I was one of the younger kids in my class, birthday in September, started kindergarten at 4, and frankly I wish my parents had held me back a year.

I was one of the younger kids in my class, birthday in September, started kindergarten at 4, and frankly I wish my parents had held me back a year.

It's tough. He's 14 and a physical late bloomer on top of it. He was never a superstar athlete but now he's still a little boy trying to compete against men. It's a bummer because he is obsessed with sports and the older he gets, the more the "rec" sports opportunities dry up.

Academically there was no way I could have held him back though. He was reading and doing math before kindergarten.

The University of Arizona already has a guy that self-identifies as a Hippo. I kid you not. They have accepted this and him/it and cater to his "need."

That could get tricky.

During daylight hours, hippos spend almost all of their time wallowing in shallow water. In the evening, after the hot sun has set, hippos come out of the water for a night of grazing—in fact, this goes on for about six hours!
In captivity, hippos are fed herbivore pellets, alfalfa and Bermuda hay, lettuce and mixed vegetables, and on special occasions, melons.
Hippos are mostly inactive unless eating, and this helps them conserve energy.

That last one sounds like most college kids, at least the ones I knew. Maybe they're all hippos just don't know it yet.

Exactly the same. September birthday. THE (not one of) youngest kid in my class. It sucked for a thousand reasons. I was physically underdeveloped. I gained 25 lbs my first semester in college from lifting and eating and just hitting a growth spurt that should have happened in my senior year. I was terrible at sports because of it (competing with kids older, stronger). When everyone else was driving in HS, I was not. Kids in the grade behind me drove before I did. I turned 18...in college. I did not turn 21 until I was a Senior in college. My parents had one less year to save for college for me. They got one less year with me at home, and me with them. I had one less year of childhood. I end up working one more year in the real world than most people will have to.

I wish my mother had held me back as well.

Last edited:

I'm not sure about my daughter's class, but about 1/3rd of my sons class are kids who started a year late (not just late summer birthdays). It's almost the new norm.

Future Republican governor of CT right there.

That could get tricky.

That last one sounds like most college kids, at least the ones I knew. Maybe they're all hippos just don't know it yet.

^^^
So true. Very true.

You and me are in the 9/11 club. I started in first grade at 5 and skipped kindergarten. They didn't offer it in my district. .

I didn't mind but I was definitely mature for my age.

So this kid is learning exactly the opposite of what you should be learning from sports in school. Give his parents a gold star, and pre-enroll that poor kid for welfare.

My daughter turned 5 a week before school and we were going to hold her back. We decided at literally the last minute to send her and glad we did. She loved it and had no problems.
As for the sports the only way to stop this crap is for people to take it to the extremes. I saw a post somewhere where someone said in a few years they hoped to see a bunch of bearded men (who identify as women) winning the college world series. How about an MMA fighter who identifies as a woman taking on a real woman. The progressives wouldn't know what to do then...