• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Boy Dominating HS Track in Connecticut

I started kindergarten at age 4 as well. I'm an October birthday. I was reading at a third grade level and blew the kindergarten readiness test out of the water. This was back when the cutoff for school was December 31, so I wasn't the youngest kid in my class. (I started school in PA). I moved to GA right before 4th grade, and that's when the issues started. I was the youngest one in my class AND grade. The last one to hit all the "cool" milestones. Emotionally, I was a wreck. Honestly, there was no "right" choice for me when I moved to GA. Academically, I was more than ready to stay in 4th grade, so I couldn't be held back. Since I was already the youngest kid, there was no way that moving me up a grade would work either. It's a tough call for parents to make.

The kid acting like he actually is competing is what pisses me off the most. What a loser.