• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Boy Scouts Ban Water Gun Fights....

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Pursuant to CharlesD's thread on the Boy Scouts wanting to be able to have Gay leaders, the BSA has gone even further towards 100% pussification by banning all water gun fights.

"Pointing any type of firearm or simulated firearm at any individual is unauthorized,” states the group’s 2015 manual. "Water guns and rubber band guns must only be used to shoot at targets, and eye protection must be worn."

They didn't stop there. Water Balloons were also under attack.

As for water balloons, they must now be "no larger than a ping-pong ball" and must be biodegradable.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/05/20/boy-scout-ban-squirt-gun-fights-put-limit-size-water-balloons

This follows the prior move to eliminate laser tag where a weapon is pointed at someone else. No water gun fights, no laser tag fights, and water balloons allowed that are only the size of ping pong balls.

Meanwhile, to illustrate the hypocrisy of these forms of movements, the BSA still allows Scouts to earn merit badges in Archery, Shotgun Shooting, and Rifle Shooting. But damnit, don't let those boys point water guns at each other! That's dangerous!

The Left has been after the feminization of boys. They are winning. The BSA, the institution we all once knew, is gone. The logo remains. That's it. What a sad statement.

Totally agree with this, it's high time we stop indoctrinating our kids thinking it's okay to run around with guns. The out-of-control gun fanaticism in this country needs to be reeled-in, I reckon this is a good place to start.

:)

This is some of the dumbest **** I have ever read. This is why so many people have "issues." They do not know how to manage any adversity they have in their lives. Kids are sheltered their whole lives by nonsense similar to this, then they hit the real world, and it is a cruel, ugly place. And they can't cope because they have been sheilded from reality their whole lives. Don't keep score, can't play tag, no water gun battles. Everyone is a winner in liberal fairy land and nothing bad ever happens. Until reality kicks you in the balls.

Totally agree with this, it's high time we stop indoctrinating our kids thinking it's okay to run around with guns. The out-of-control gun fanaticism in this country needs to be reeled-in, I reckon this is a good place to start.

It's mentality like yours that lead young boys to be expelled from school for chewing a pop tart into the shape of a gun, for students being banned from school for wearing a USMC T-shirt that just happens to have an M-16 on it, or for being being expelled from school for using a paint ball gun when not even on school property. Your support for these issues builds further momentum for the destruction of of our rights to free speech, the 2nd Amendment and more.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This is some of the dumbest **** I have ever read. This is why so many people have "issues." They do not know how to manage any adversity they have in their lives. Kids are sheltered their whole lives by nonsense similar to this, then they hit the real world, and it is a cruel, ugly place. And they can't cope because they have been sheilded from reality their whole lives. Don't keep score, can't play tag, no water gun battles. Everyone is a winner in liberal fairy land and nothing bad ever happens. Until reality kicks you in the balls.

It's why so many 28 year olds live with Mom & Dad. My kids are 12 and 15. When they were 2, I was telling my wife - "This whole "everyone gets a medal, no one loses stuff is really dangerous." She'd disagree with me. Now she fully agrees with me. They don't know how to lose. To face defeat. To struggle. To battle. To get a job.

Libs would have you believe it's the economy. Bullshit. It's Jr.

It's time to start having our children "man up" and prevent the further feminization of our boys and the neutering of our society. IMHO.

A better place to start would be to repeal legislation that allows irresponsible people to squirt out kids at taxpayer's expense, that will grow up and actually commit crimes with those real guns.

It's mentality like yours....Thanks.
My post was tongue-in-cheek, hence the grinning smiley face...but don't let that stop you from ranting a bit and letting off some steam. You're welcome.

Last edited:
But come on, we all know of the convincing and irrefutable data, showing a direct link between childhood squirt gun use and later violent crime, right?

Whereas the welfare state, with absentee fathers, is great for all concerned and causes zero societal problems, so we should just keep implementing the same policies that have worked so well and improved the status of African-Americans so substantially the past 50 years.

Amirite????

wakka wakka wakka, and the beat goes on :jag:

:shoot:up yourrrrs, libbies!

Meanwhile in some third world shithole young future Jihadis are learning to field strip AKs and employ IEDs at 8 years of age. We keep pussyfying at this rate and we will surrender to the French.

A better place to start would be to repeal legislation that allows irresponsible people to squirt out kids at taxpayer's expense, that will grow up and actually commit crimes with those real guns.

And "responsible" people too. Limit the number of dependents families can claim. At some point having kid after kid becomes irresponsible, even if you can pay for them.

And "responsible" people too. Limit the number of dependents families can claim. At some point having kid after kid becomes irresponsible, even if you can pay for them.
What is your evidence that this is a societal problem? Or is this another tongue in cheek comment?

What is your evidence that this is a societal problem? Or is this another tongue in cheek comment?

If every couple decided to have eight or ten or nineteen kids, it would become a HUGE societal problem.

If every couple decided to have eight or ten or nineteen kids, it would become a HUGE societal problem.

But you included, "even if they can afford them". If they can afford them, it ain't a societal problem because there would be more and more people who know the concept of taking care of yourself. Sure, if every single couple that could afford them....but that is a ridiculous statement.

The fact is that most people who can afford to dont. It is the people who can't afford them but do it anyway that are the societal problem.

If every couple decided to have eight or ten kids, it would become a HUGE societal problem.

Sure. And if the sun burned out, that would be a huge societal problem as well. The only people having that many children are those that expect the rest of society to pay for them.

But you included, "even if they can afford them". If they can afford them, it ain't a societal problem because there would be more and more people who know the concept of taking care of yourself. Sure, if every single couple that could afford them....but that is a ridiculous statement.

So if they did away with the limitless $5k deductions, you don't think any of these couples who can "afford it" might decide they cant afford it? And not just the ones treating a vagina like a clown car, also the couples having their 4th kid.

At some point it becomes unaffordable to have another kid regardless of income. The limitless deductions serve to push that number up.

We need people to have kids, we also need them to pay taxes. The limitless tax deductions and our welfare state only acknowledge the former.

So if they did away with the limitless $5k deductions, you don't think any of these couples who can "afford it" might decide they cant afford it? And not just the ones treating a vagina like a clown car, also the couples having their 4th kid.

At some point it becomes unaffordable to have another kid regardless of income. The limitless deductions serve to push that number up.

We need people to have kids, we also need them to pay taxes. The limitless tax deductions and our welfare state only acknowledge the former.

The ones that can afford it, would, probably, still have as many as they want. I know people with as many as 7 kids. They didn't do it for the tax deduction. Furthermore, the people that can afford it, probably, know that that tax deduction ain't enough to raise an extra child.

The people who can't afford it, again, are the problem. They can do something irresponsible, get a tax deduction an earned income credi, increased government subsidies, etc. A "refund" in excess of the taxes you paid. It costs them nothing. Sadly, they could have gotten the birth control for free, too, but it doesn't seem to matter.

All of this is just another argument to get rid of the income tax and go with a sales tax. Have more kids, buy more diapers, pay more tax. No tax deduction, EIC, or other bullshit.

My mom and dad both came from families with 7 children. Funny thing is my grand parents never went on the dole and raised their kids into productive citizens.

My mom and dad both came from families with 7 children. Funny thing is my grand parents never went on the dole and raised their kids into productive citizens.

My grandfather had 11 brothers and sisters. Never took a handout.

It isn't about the size of the family. It's about who's behind it.

. The limitless deductions serve to push that number up.

We need people to have kids, we also need taxes. The limitless tax deductions and our welfare state only acknowledge the former.
You created a strawman by citing a class of people that doesn't exist........those that squirt out kids for tax exemptions. I live in a pretty upper class community, and no one has seven kids. And even if they did, **** them for wanting to keep the money they earned.

Asking me to support someone else's kids is unjust, and immoral. Period.

You created a strawman by citing a class of people that doesn't exist........those that squirt out kids for tax exemptions.

No, you created a straw man. Where did I say people have kids for tax exemptions? I said the tax exemption serves to enable them to have more kids than they could otherwise.

No, you created a straw man. Where did I say people have kids for tax exemptions? I said the tax exemption serves to enable them to have more kids than they could otherwise.

Then, what is your point? I missed it.