• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BREAKING Bungles NEWS.................. YES this thread could be click bait ...................................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure how they come back from this devastating loss! My thoughts and prayers are with them during this difficult time.

It's not a long drive from the Burgh to Cinci ... let's send them Harvin for free and let Canada drive him there.

In other news on the front page. The patriots cheat 15-1 Steelers out of superbowl. That should sauce your blood up.

And to think these ******* clowns are tied with the Steelers for superbowl wins.

I will be salty over that until death. It actually ruined the game for me to a certain extent. ******* pat***erisks.

In other news on the front page. The patriots cheat 15-1 Steelers out of superbowl. That should sauce your blood up.

And to think these ******* clowns are tied with the Steelers for superbowl wins.

I will be salty over that until death. It actually ruined the game for me to a certain extent. ******* pat***erisks.
Same.

Didnt they bench him last year? and i think they drafted a punter this year. alas with this guys retirement, I could see them slipping to 3rd or 4th in the division.
Devastation in the Jungle!

Didnt they bench him last year? and i think they drafted a punter this year. alas with this guys retirement, I could see them slipping to 3rd or 4th in the division.
Devastation in the Jungle!

Around game 9 and his replacement was 5 or 6 + yards better.

Presley Harvin won’t make that squad either…………..

Salute the nation

Impressive career. I’ll never forget the game the Steelers broke his jaw on a block.

Cris Collingsworth, towards the end of the clip, is saying all over the field the STEELERS are beating up the bungles……

O’ how I yearn for that kind of football again……..
STEELERS physical football instead of this “clay-PUFF” stuff.

It use to be we beat the crap out of teams physically, now-a-days, not so much.

Salute the nation

Cut Burrow and Chase and go use that money for a punter

Ya know a better way to Bungle it up? Trade Burrow and Chase for Harvin

Problem
Solved

F'k the Bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!