• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Breaking News! - Tibs Buys Bernie A New $600,000 Summer House!

This is Crazy-B's third $500,000 plus home though. Keep in mind he makes $174,000 a year. That is well above the national average salary but it ain't the kind of juice that allows you to have 3 half million dollar houses.

Did you miss the part where they sold one house to buy this one? O'Meara Sanders said that she had inherited a vacation home in Maine, but the family was unable to make use of it due to its distance from their primary residence in Vermont, so she sold it and used the proceeds to finance the purchase of a more suitable vacation home in North Hero:
“My family had a lake home in Maine since 1900, but we hadn’t had the time to go there in recent years — especially since my parents passed away,” she said. “We finally let go of it and that enabled us to buy a place in the islands — something I’ve always hoped for.”

I know the fact free republicans don't care but that's the explanation.

Did you miss the part where they sold one house to buy this one? O'Meara Sanders said that she had inherited a vacation home in Maine, but the family was unable to make use of it due to its distance from their primary residence in Vermont, so she sold it and used the proceeds to finance the purchase of a more suitable vacation home in North Hero:

I don't believe she inherited **** till I see the will and the deed transfer. How much do the taxes run on second and third homes not covered by a homestead exemption. I don't expect critical thinking free leftwingers to understand that though.

We need a new word, something stronger than obtuse to describe the lack of reading comprehesion exhibited by our far-right members here at SN. Facts and truth allude them, time and time again. The reason is, the lunatic right on this board are so far down the rabbit hole, nothing connected to reality interests them anymore. They get their marching orders from breitbart and stick to that narrative regardless of the facts they're presented with. Not much you can do.

Reactions: Vis
Sanders 2014 tax returns show a combined income of $205k, as his wife held the position of President of Burlington College and retired in 2011. So, she's making $30K a year.

At $205 it puts Bernie in the top 4% of wage earners in the US, and that is 2014. I'll bet his 2015 and 2016 returns are going to show a substantial increase in funds from outside revenue streams. His sellout and cooperation with the Clinton machine is going to make him a very wealthy man.

I make 65k a year. I have 2 $400k homes and a $300k home. At $174k a year, I'd have 10 homes. Here's your rule of thumb, for every $100k, you are paying about 500-700/Mo. 600k is $3000-4200/Mo. Very affordable for a$100k job.

If you are smart with your money you only carry one mortgage, but I can only speak for myself.

Sounds like an expensive home, I believe the real price was 575K, but at todays interest rates, if he puts 20% down,
he would have a 2K monthly payment.

Sounds like an expensive home, I believe the real price was 575K, but at todays interest rates, if he puts 20% down,
he would have a 2K monthly payment.

But now he needs a boat

Do you think he paid for the house in increments of $27?

I make 65k a year. I have 2 $400k homes and a $300k home. At $174k a year, I'd have 10 homes. Here's your rule of thumb, for every $100k, you are paying about 500-700/Mo. 600k is $3000-4200/Mo. Very affordable for a$100k job.

If you are smart with your money you only carry one mortgage, but I can only speak for myself.
Holy ****. Good job Man!

l5vsybh.jpg