• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Breaking: Pittsburgh Steelers Announce 53-Man Roster for 2021

4 corners? You put three out there most times. That and guard. I'm sure Hassaneur can play guard centre but if you lose either you are very thin. I call this list a work in progress. It's gonna change for sure before Buff. No way they go into that game like this.
I simply don’t believe they won’t pick someone up.

The Antoine Brooks injury was a blow in that they liked him. But there’s Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Jimmy Moreland, Karl Joseph and Pierre Desir as guys who might get a look. Who knows about Malcolm Butler (reserved/retired list)

Joseph is someone that Tomlin liked in 2016, was 1st round pick and visited team in offseason.

Unless they make a trade I know non of these names is evoking memories of Rod Woodson but they’ve got to be looking at solidifying the position

Sure do not see the use for Snell or Watt. When was the last time we actually saw a FB block someone and Snell what are new offense needs a back on third and short to run wide and then back track for a lose. We need DB's not these two
Watt makes TJ Watt happy. Don’t underestimate that.

Watt makes TJ Watt happy. Don’t underestimate that.
Plus he is a good special teams guy. Use him a little or a lot regardless he is there when they want to use him at FB. I like his aggressive nature as well. Plenty of times in Steelers history ex Steelers have hung around for less.

Surprised B.J. Finney got cut. Experienced utility guy.

2 OG's is very light. I put Ballage in behind Harris with McFarland as a change of pace. Snell rides the pine and doesn't get a hat most weeks. Not that JaySam is great but I still think he brought more to the table than Snell did, especially with Ballage obviously being better than Snell. Maybe JaySam can stick on the PS and hopefully our OLB rookie draft pick can make it to the PS but he was beat out by an undrafted player. Sucks for him but it's nice to see those undrafted players make the team.

I thought Samuels would’ve had a spot over Snell. He’s more versatile on offense, better rat pass protection and receiver out of the back field. Then again, it’s like trying to figure out picking a Chevette over a Pinto

Whew, glad you didn't put LUXURY S10 in there because then the pick would be easy and proper.!

Salute the nation

Look for Leglue to stick on the practice squad.

I like Finney too, Ron. Kinda hate to see him go. I hope he lands with another team again.

Since I pay very little attention to the pre-season, who was the O-Tackle they brought in from San Diego or somewhere? And did he make the team? If not, when did he get cut?

I like Finney too, Ron. Kinda hate to see him go. I hope he lands with another team again.
He was our backup center. Who’s the backup center now? This team has about zero depth.

He was our backup center. Who’s the backup center now? This team has about zero depth.
Hass who played better in preseason at C than Finney.

Haeg From Tampa yes
Since I pay very little attention to the pre-season, who was the O-Tackle they brought in from San Diego or somewhere? And did he make the team? If not, when did he get cut?

Finney right now just isn't as good as he was in the first stint with the Steelers.

Trading a ILB for a Cb is possible not like we need 6 , can’t believe we lost roche to the giants