• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brian Williams kind of admits he is a liar

Brian-Williams-Knew-Lincoln.jpg

Apparently he covered D-Day

BrianWilliamsDDay.jpg

And he crossed the Delaware

BrianWilliamsWashingtonCrossing.jpg

Does anyone really care that Brian Williams may have lied about being shot at when he was covering a story in Iraq? Considering the outright lies and obfuscations with respect to the nightly news that we hear from NBC day in and day out, Williams personal story is simply an insignificant drop in an ocean of misinformation.

Does anyone really care that Brian Williams may have lied about being shot at when he was covering a story in Iraq? Considering the outright lies and obfuscations with respect to the nightly news that we hear from NBC day in and day out, Williams personal story is simply an insignificant drop in an ocean of misinformation.

Personally, when things like that, I "hope" that the masses, the sheep that feed off of these networks and their lies will begin to question the source...and start to question what they've taken as truth.

The more they question, the more we help to bring down the slanted media.

I care, because it shows that MSM news outlets aren't as trustworthy as the masses believe them to be.

cognitive dissonance.

the suspension of disbelief.

a quick google search will show you personal testimonies about who exactly controls the MSM, all of it, in this country.

you're being played....like a fish.

and a few of yinz are already in the boat.

I care, because it shows that MSM news outlets aren't as trustworthy as the masses believe them to be.

They report actual news? Every time I tune in, it's dogs that can play the piano and such.,,,

Per CNN Money, NBC's Brian Williams apologizes for Iraq attack story. Iraq Attack has a catchy beat to it. Perhaps Jimmy Fallon can capitalize on that stupid rhyme.

Actually that's not a bad likeness back when I had more hair.

LMAO Tim!!!!! Funny that I used to have that haircut as a kid....