• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Britney Griner…

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone followed the WNBA player that’s been locked up in Russia?

That is one ugly broad

That is one ugly broad

My wife will always, without fail, always side with women on all issues to a fault. I mean everything. Like if there is a 20/20 series on a woman who mysteriously died, she will immediately say "the husband did it." Or if she hears a story about a woman that kills her children she will say "the husband drove her mad, that's why she did it." She sees women newscasters on Fox or NBC with cleavage showing and says "that is just shameful the networks make them dress that way, it's abusive." Anytime I show her a story about a female school teacher accused of sleeping with male students, she will say "I don't believe it."

Yet every time she sees Brittany, even today when she saw her on the news, she says "That Griner woman is a man, I don't care what you say."

LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yet every time she sees Brittany, even today when she saw her on the news, she says "That Griner woman is a man, I don't care what you say."

LMAO :ROFLMAO:

616de891dfbb9553b1412bf8ba49c010.jpg

This story is getting far too much attention. If she wasn't who she is, no one would care. What bothers me is how everyone in the media has managed to gloss over the fact that she broke the law in a foreign country that convicts 99% of the people they charge.

Is it political? Sure. If she wasn't American and America wasn't arming Ukraine in a war against Russia, she is probably home by now. But the Russians know who she is. She plays basketball there in the WNBA offseason. They know who she is. Problem is, the Russians view her as a Lebron James type bargaining chip when in reality she's much closer to Darko Milicic. I think she's stuck.

This story is getting far too much attention. If she wasn't who she is, no one would care. What bothers me is how everyone in the media has managed to gloss over the fact that she broke the law in a foreign country that convicts 99% of the people they charge.

Is it political? Sure. If she wasn't American and America wasn't arming Ukraine in a war against Russia, she is probably home by now. But the Russians know who she is. She plays basketball there in the WNBA offseason. They know who she is. Problem is, the Russians view her as a Lebron James type bargaining chip when in reality she's much closer to Darko Milicic. I think she's stuck.
The irony is that Trump could have gotten her out.

She was arrested a month before the war started.

I doubt it was the first time she carried on her…she just got caught this time

Bet a dollar her family has not & will not reach out yo Trump to help them.

Bet a dollar her family has not & will not reach out yo Trump to help them.
Why not? We heard for four years that Trump "was Putin's buddy".

And if Orangeman was still President, maybe there is no war.
Or, maybe he just stands by and lets Russia steamroll Ukraine without any aid. I know he was opposed to America's involvement in wars, not sure he really cares what anyone else does.

It's a sin to enjoy/celebrate someone else's pain. Guess I'm going to hell.
I don't get the celebrating and attention this is getting, frankly. We're so divided and politically charged as a people that we're creating memes and openly mocking someone who represents the other "side". We're so emotionally charged that we look to cancel and silence one another, get them fired from a job, ruin them because they have a differing point of view. Sorry Tim, not directed solely at you, I'm just growing tired of the drama and rhetoric from both sides, and I needed to vent a bit. I wish we could all simmer down and be Americans again and stop carrying labels like it makes us unique and special.

I don't get the celebrating and attention this is getting, frankly. We're so divided and politically charged as a people that we're creating memes and openly mocking someone who represents the other "side". We're so emotionally charged that we look to cancel and silence one another, get them fired from a job, ruin them because they have a differing point of view. Sorry Tim, not directed solely at you, I'm just growing tired of the drama and rhetoric from both sides, and I needed to vent a bit. I wish we could all simmer down and be Americans again and stop carrying labels like it makes us unique and special.
While I agree with your sentiment, I think those days are over. Some of the stuff you read anymore is just disgusting. We don't talk about foreign enemies that way.

I didn't take it personally at all. Didn't even feel like it was directed at me, though it may have been.

While I agree with you overall, on this issue I see it differently. I abhor Americans who "hate America." And I love karma. And when karma bites one of these America-hating Americans in the ***, I can't help but find a little glee in it and then find some hope that maybe, just maybe, the karma that bit them in the *** will make them reflect and stop hating the country I love.

IDGAF what happens to that *****. She's the lezzie version of Krapperdick. And she doesn't even have ****.

We can't say t its now?

Don’t be surprised people on the left hate real Americans so we hate them back.

The left has gone full communist totalitarian and wants to run every aspect of my life. They push all kinds of degenerate ideology on children, and have been incrementally infringing on my rights and way of life for 60 years now. Let me say this emphatically; Real Americans like myself have nothing in common with leftists and will no longer compromise our freedoms away. Screw those people and screw you for suggesting I abide with evil. I will fight to the death before I will be disposed, live in a pod and eat bugs.