• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bro-Rock Obamacare

******* Libs and their victim mentality. Poor guy.
I'm not claiming to be the victim of anything... I asked a serious question as to why his employer stopped providing insurance and instead of a normal honest reply, I get called everything but a white man. It's not that I give two squirts of piss what any of you think of me, just curious as to why the employer stopped providing coverage. As I said, my wife and I have coverage through her employer and, so far, everything has stayed exactly the same. This made me curious as to why some employers are no longer providing coverage due to cost increases brought on by the ACA and others haven't because apparently their costs haven't gone up. I'm fairly certain that, at least in the case with my wife's employer, rates haven't risen because I'm completely certain if they had they would have passed those increases onto their employees. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not well versed in all of the ins and outs of the new law, so I was hoping someone here could enlighten me... But as I said before, I should have known better. It's kind of ironic that all of you love to profess how much more intelligent you all are than the rest of us, yet you demean and ridicule anyone who dares make a comment that isn't in line with all of the right wing talking points. I would think those possesing superior intellect would be much more interested in a message board where different points of view can be discussed and debated, rather than one where only like-minded people sit around jerking each other off... Obviously I was way off. Childish name calling can now commence in 3..2..1...

I'm not claiming to be the victim of anything... I asked a serious question as to why his employer stopped providing insurance and instead of a normal honest reply, I get called everything but a white man. It's not that I give two squirts of piss what any of you think of me, just curious as to why the employer stopped providing coverage. As I said, my wife and I have coverage through her employer and, so far, everything has stayed exactly the same. This made me curious as to why some employers are no longer providing coverage due to cost increases brought on by the ACA and others haven't because apparently their costs haven't gone up. I'm fairly certain that, at least in the case with my wife's employer, rates haven't risen because I'm completely certain if they had they would have passed those increases onto their employees. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not well versed in all of the ins and outs of the new law, so I was hoping someone here could enlighten me... But as I said before, I should have known better. It's kind of ironic that all of you love to profess how much more intelligent you all are than the rest of us, yet you demean and ridicule anyone who dares make a comment that isn't in line with all of the right wing talking points. I would think those possesing superior intellect would be much more interested in a message board where different points of view can be discussed and debated, rather than one where only like-minded people sit around jerking each other off... Obviously I was way off. Childish name calling can now commence in 3..2..1...

I still provide for my employees only..spouse/family they have to pay...the cost went up 10% last year...12% this year so I very much doubt the rates did not go up. I would imagine some companies cannot afford to keep offering insurance as a beni...that to me would seem a logical reason why some employers no longer cover insurance.

Maybe your wife's employer was "special" and got one of those Gov't approved exemptions. if this bill was so great, why do so many want these exemptions?

Should've known better than to try to have a serious discussion or ask an honest question an expect an intelligent answer because of ******* douchebags like this ******* idiot. Yep.. Should've known better...

Why did the coverage you had through your employer expire? Just curious.. I thought if you already had health insurance through your employer, you were good? I know my wife and I have employer provided health insurance ( I am covered under her insurance she gets at work ) and nothing at all has changed. I thought Obama care was just for people that didn't have insurance either because they couldn't get it at work or they didn't have a job so of course they wouldn't have insurance provided by their employer. The way it was explained to me was that, if you didn't have insurance through your job or you were unemployed, you could go to the ACA website and choose from different plans from all different insurance companies. After picking one, the government would help pay a percentage of the premiums based on your income... the less you make the more help you get from the gov't. to pay for it.. Is that not how it works?

Yeah. I'm the "douchebag ******* idiot." Educate yourself.

****UPDATE**** the ******* retard commies that run OBAMACARE and please don't call it the ACA because not that many Americans ever wanted this **** ******* retarded boondoggle-only nutsucking O-cuckolds did - sorry slight tangent there. Anyways the super awesome smart liberals that run obamacare ****** up the IRS form they send you to tell you how much in taxes you owe because you took a federal subsidy. Well the Einsteins who ****** this up didn't just **** up a little....oh hell no, they went all out. You know, like Obama on the 18th hole. They said we saw you posting negative **** on SN and we are going to make your life a living hell. I SWEAR TO GOD HERE IS WHAT THEY DID - They said we took the federal subsidy for Nov. 14, Dec. 14, and Jan 15. Well facts be damned because everyone here knows that you gotta pass it to know whats in it. WE WERE ******* DENIED HEALTHCARE STRICTLY BECAUSE OF OCARE IN NOVEMBER. Thats right, we were told in October that there was zero chance that we could get ANY healthcare (except pay over $2000 for one month for COBRA) in November because of some super secret we hate white people code. Thank GOD we made it through Nov. without any major medical problems. In December we got sum gubmint cheese and took the subsidy (thats what Obama wanted...right?). In December I started a new job and was covered on Jan 1st under my companies group policy. EVERY step of the way we followed the letter of the law, we notified, we complied, we had to justify.

My wife (who happens to be smarter that every Liberal ever born) called today to get it all straightened out. Apparently she was afraid that I may let loose on a federal employee. She spent 3 hours on the phone with the tards. She didn't get it straight. She now hates black people even though she never has hated one in her life....apparently every person working for ocare is black. They basically told her she was a dumbass. She said things tonight at dinner that made me blush.

Bottom line is that we just want this all to be correct when we file our taxes. You see, we have owned 2 small companies and have always breathed easier when the 7 years was up that the IRS couldn't **** us because we were missing a couple of receipts. We have always played by the rules even though we didn't build that. But this is it. I swear I may finally get my wish and get my wife to go live off the grid with me in Alaska or better yet Canada. The worst part is that people who do not have any intelligence will get ****** by the gubmint and just pay the added taxes that obama apparently wants middle class white people to pay. So much for dems being for the avg. Joe. We will get it worked out even though it will take weeks of dealing with tards on the phone.

BTW- one of the exemptions from o care is if you are incarcerated. **** you you bunch of global warming believing, dick sucking loving ******** that have ruined my country. I honestly hope that one eighteenth of a millisecond after you die that you find Saddam, Satan, Hitler, and Pelosi ******* you up the *** with a 9,000 degree fire poker. The END.

coming soon - my debate with the VEC (Virginia Unemployment Commission) - yeah its gonna be good.

trees_zpse178wecy.jpg

****UPDATE**** the ******* retard commies that run OBAMACARE and please don't call it the ACA because not that many Americans ever wanted this **** ******* retarded boondoggle-only nutsucking O-cuckolds did - sorry slight tangent there. Anyways the super awesome smart liberals that run obamacare ****** up the IRS form they send you to tell you how much in taxes you owe because you took a federal subsidy. Well the Einsteins who ****** this up didn't just **** up a little....oh hell no, they went all out. You know, like Obama on the 18th hole. They said we saw you posting negative **** on SN and we are going to make your life a living hell. I SWEAR TO GOD HERE IS WHAT THEY DID - They said we took the federal subsidy for Nov. 14, Dec. 14, and Jan 15. Well facts be damned because everyone here knows that you gotta pass it to know whats in it. WE WERE ******* DENIED HEALTHCARE STRICTLY BECAUSE OF OCARE IN NOVEMBER. Thats right, we were told in October that there was zero chance that we could get ANY healthcare (except pay over $2000 for one month for COBRA) in November because of some super secret we hate white people code. Thank GOD we made it through Nov. without any major medical problems. In December we got sum gubmint cheese and took the subsidy (thats what Obama wanted...right?). In December I started a new job and was covered on Jan 1st under my companies group policy. EVERY step of the way we followed the letter of the law, we notified, we complied, we had to justify.

My wife (who happens to be smarter that every Liberal ever born) called today to get it all straightened out. Apparently she was afraid that I may let loose on a federal employee. She spent 3 hours on the phone with the tards. She didn't get it straight. She now hates black people even though she never has hated one in her life....apparently every person working for ocare is black. They basically told her she was a dumbass. She said things tonight at dinner that made me blush.

Bottom line is that we just want this all to be correct when we file our taxes. You see, we have owned 2 small companies and have always breathed easier when the 7 years was up that the IRS couldn't **** us because we were missing a couple of receipts. We have always played by the rules even though we didn't build that. But this is it. I swear I may finally get my wish and get my wife to go live off the grid with me in Alaska or better yet Canada. The worst part is that people who do not have any intelligence will get ****** by the gubmint and just pay the added taxes that obama apparently wants middle class white people to pay. So much for dems being for the avg. Joe. We will get it worked out even though it will take weeks of dealing with tards on the phone.

BTW- one of the exemptions from o care is if you are incarcerated. **** you you bunch of global warming believing, dick sucking loving ******** that have ruined my country. I honestly hope that one eighteenth of a millisecond after you die that you find Saddam, Satan, Hitler, and Pelosi ******* you up the *** with a 9,000 degree fire poker. The END.

coming soon - my debate with the VEC (Virginia Unemployment Commission) - yeah its gonna be good.

JSBTl.jpg. God bless you sir

Last edited:
This has and always be about control. It's a sledgehammer to the face of the middle class&small business just as well. I just call it an epic unconstitutional clusterfuck shoved down our throats in a sneaky bs chickenshit way. **** you supreme court!