• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bruce Jenner comes out...

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
as a Republican.

A transgender Republican. Liberals heads explode.

Bruce Jenner is dead to me.

More people are giving him grief for being Conservative than they are being transgender. I don't agree with the whole transgender thing, but it's his life. If he wants to be a "woman," so be it. And I would say that about someone who is liberal as well.

Immediately sign him/her as a speaker at the GOP convention next summer.

Mutilating your body parts is cool, but voting Republican? Just too outrageous for polite liberal society.

Mutilating your body parts is cool, but voting Republican? Just too outrageous for polite liberal society.

That's hillarious.

Dude needs mental help.

I didn't watch that train wreck. Did he cut off his dick?

Um... I don't think these are actual criticisms of Jenner, I think they're poking fun at republicans. As if the most ****** up thing about Jenner is his political party.

You're mistaken. Because he is Republican, the Left now hates all of him.

Remember that mantra of the Left, that everyone who dislikes Obama must be racist. The Left loves minorities, gays, lesbians, etc. Until they are Republican. Then they hate every facet of the person. Who they are and what they represent become irrelevant. Being a Conservative or a Republican removes every little loveable thing about them that the Left once adored. All that can be seen, any longer, is the label - Conservative. And you can evidence this in the texts through the level of vitriol. Who Bruce Jenner is, was and what he represents(ed) are no longer even in the discussion.

Herman Cain, Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson, Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, Karl Malone, and Clarence Thomas, as mere examples, can all tell you about this phenomenon.

Immediately sign him/her as a speaker at the GOP convention next summer.
Taxes on transgender people are too high.

Is his/her new name Jennifer?

A Republican in Hollywood? Doesnt he know he'll be ousted? No wonder Pimp Kris is pissed. I dont believe this **** or anything that comes from the koven of ******.