• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bryant McKinnie ... tittie dance welcher

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
his little penis must be rubbed raw...

Poor little fella...not sure why he cant get the real thing, instead of dry rub...

Why are you paying for lap dances anyway if you are an NFL player.

his little penis must be rubbed raw...

Poor little fella...not sure why he cant get the real thing, instead of dry rub...

Who gives lap dances on credit?

I'm betting this was more along the lines of gambling debts or some other activity of questionable legality.

A couple of years ago I had to get home quick and flip some funds around after I paid $125 for a VIP show after a Metallica concert on the credit card. WTF do you get for $150k?

What a waste of money, all kinds of women out there just waiting to give it away and this guy has to pay to have some chick squirm on him? Chronic Looser. Now he needs to find a team that will pay him so he can pay them. He is with out a team now according to the article get the template ready.

What a waste of money, all kinds of women out there just waiting to give it away and this guy has to pay to have some chick squirm on him? Chronic Looser. Now he needs to find a team that will pay him so he can pay them. He is with out a team now according to the article get the template ready.

Hey Pittsburgh strip clubs cost less!

He can make more than that back easy by writing a book on how to get 4,000 lap dances on credit.

Supe will be his first customer.

I've knowed some guys in my life that would spend a better part of their paychecks in strip clubs. The dancers all knew their names and they were invited to all the private events. To me it's like going to Outback and just watch them serve steaks to people ....but that's just my take.

I have to agree with hammy and DBS, there's no credit in the sex trade and if you're owed money by a celebrity, sometimes some ingenuity is required.

He can make more than that back easy by writing a book on how to get 4,000 lap dances on credit.

Supe will be his first customer.

****, Supe, was one of the dancers owed money!!!!

Salute the nation