• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bubba and his hookers

Why shouldn't it?

It is a public office, is it not? The White House is the people's house, is it not?

Let's not lose sight of what could have happened here. Bill Clinton may have been involved with ******* underage girls. You allright with that? That shouldn't be public?

Wait, what?

President is *******. Right now, *******. Slamming that ***** into next week. Why does it only become public information if the person he's ******* isn't his wife? That makes no sense. Either track every incidence of his sex life, or none of it.

If I have an argument with my wife in the house with no one else around, that is private. If I argue with her in front of a friend of her's, is that not now public? Someone else knows about it. Words mean things. Private means private.

Why shouldn't it?

It is a public office, is it not? The White House is the people's house, is it not?

Let's not lose sight of what could have happened here. Bill Clinton may have been involved with ******* underage girls. You allright with that? That shouldn't be public?

This is an accusation. People make false allegations against political rivals, or in this case file lawsuits for financial gain. Moreover, this is all 3rd hand information/guilt by association.

I have no idea if Bill was screwing underage hookers. If he was, there will be hell to pay. But right now it's not much more than gossip.

Yes, science can explain both Religion and Morality.

Religion exists in most cultures to explain the unexplainable and assuage the fear of death by inventing an afterlife. It has evolved into many power and control structures, but superstition is a natural part of the human condition.

Morality exists as a function of humans being social animals. Without rules civilizations cannot function because chaos and anarchy would reign. There is simply no way to have a totally amoral society that functions. Many primative societies came and went until a basic unifying morality was invented, and that morality goes across most if not all cultures/religions: don't steal, don't murder, don't **** your neighbor's wife.

It is also universally true that on average the more people know about science and how the universe actually works, the less religious they tend to be. So while there are many scientists who identify as ostensibly "Christian", very few are devout and even less are dogmatic.

I guess we have different standards, cuz Monica was a fatty.

42bb6a11417113db76cf3f9e84ca9b0b.jpg

And I don't hate fatties, I just don't find them attractive.

1) Drugs Should Not Be Illegal.

2) If the President takes Codeine (pharmaceutical opium) does that disqualify him from the job? All Presidents take drugs of one form or another while in office. As long as it doesn't negatively affect his performance as Commander In Chief IDGAF.

Good luck proving the Vince Foster case. And both guys' ideologies, not their habits, are what drove their policy. Moreover, from a Civil Libertarian perspective, Bush was no better. More of the status quo, plus an unnecessary war.

What's the matter Captain Butt Hurt, you don't like titties?

Wow......thats all I needed to hear, lol. I'm not sure I've heard such a bullshit artist answer to that question.

I don't see how banging some fat chick in the White House reveals some kind of major character flaw.

If someone has so little respect for the office and self-control that they will engage is sexual relations in the Oval Office with a subordinate, that's not someone for whom I have any respect or trust. Newsflash, you can be fired from virtually any supervisory job in the country for ******* an intern in your office. I'd like to think we hold our President to a slightly higher standard than a guy who manages a Pep Boys.

Make up your mind.

It's a figure of speech. In fact, it would be un-Christian of me to blaspheme like that.

Wow......thats all I needed to hear, lol. I'm not sure I've heard such a bullshit artist answer to that question.

Wow, that's exactly what people who can't formulate a logical response always say. You should spice up your non response with some salty insults.

See, guys like you can never win on the facts. So when you get nailed down, throwing out insults or bullshit non-responses like you did here, is all you have. Your ideas are dogmatic, not well thought out, and based on emotional attachments to negative emotions or pure dogma (like party affiliations, ideological loyalties, or religion). And you know it. That's the thing, YOU KNOW IT. So you **** yourself and shake your fist at reason.

If someone has so little respect for the office and self-control that they will engage is sexual relations in the Oval Office with a subordinate, that's not someone for whom I have any respect or trust. Newsflash, you can be fired from virtually any supervisory job in the country for ******* an intern in your office. I'd like to think we hold our President to a slightly higher standard than a guy who manages a Pep Boys.

You say that like it's a reasonable policy. I'm a business owner myself. I would never fire good employees for ******* each other, cheating on their spouses, or ******* at the office. That's just a waste of talent.

Last edited:
by steel not a player "The UFO nutters do this. They find seemingly random factoids, then piece them together to fit their existing world view. The resultant jumble of information seems to point to something larger, but only to those also steeped in a similar ideology."

I do not believe in UFO's. Seemingly random factoids? Are you that ******* naive? Anyone with half of a memory can rattle off several Clinton ASSociates that ended up dead well before their time. I know several people that are close friends with the Willeys and that **** wasn't made up. Her husband did not commit suicide, he was killed. I wonder by who.......

If you would like to go one by one through the Clinton body count that would be really fun. I wonder at what point you would start to scratch your head and say....hmmm I wonder what all of these people who ended up dead have in common? If it were 2-3 or even 5 that would be one thing. How can you possibly explain dozens of CLOSE Clinton associates all dying? I'm not talking about someone that he walked past one time. I'm talking about the closest associates in his/her professional lives always turning up dead. How does that happen? Oh yeah I forgot, they are just "random factoids".

You say that like it's a reasonable policy. I'm a business owner myself. I would never fire good employees for ******* each other, cheating on their spouses, or ******* at the office. That's just a waste of talent.

Right, I'm sure none of that would ever cause any personnel problems at all. LOL.

You might want to read up on sexual harassment laws. It's very easy for you as a business owner to get into legal trouble if you let stuff like that go on in the workplace, particularly between superiors/subordinates.

Until, of course, they are ******* on your business hours, or on your desk during business hours, or in your restaurant's freezer on the food to be served during business hours, or are witnessed by customers on your business's premises ******* during business hours, or their spouses show up at your business and shoot the person ******* their spouses....during or after your business hours.

Such an incredibly stupid response.

I could go on for hours.

Until, of course, they are ******* on your business hours, or on your desk during business hours, or in your restaurant's freezer on the food to be served during business hours, or are witnessed by customers on your business's premises ******* during business hours, or their spouses show up at your business and shoot the person ******* their spouses....during or after your business hours.

Such an incredibly stupid response.

I could go on for hours.

Lol no way this doofus owns his own business.

You gotta admit, the ****'s weird. It isn't just tin-foil-hat-wearing weirdos.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

L

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

Holy ****...

Oh...

...sweet...

...Jesus.

You really believe that bullshit, don't you?

Look, murder works like that on CBS, but not in real life. People murder for jealousy, rage, vengeance, money, and insanity. Politics, not so much. The risk of killing Vince Foster FAR outweighed the consequences of this affair being brought to light. The value proposition ain't worth it, and there's little to no evidence to support it.

So it sounds great as a talking point, but only if you're a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut.

outfront-conspiracy-watch-tin-foil-hat-big.jpg

Vince Foster had more to do with the whole Whitewater cover-up. Being daily exposed to the corruption and nefarious behavior of the Molester-in-Chief. and his Bride of Frankenstein. would be enough to depress the life out of anyone.
Whitewater. Now there's a word that needs to be dusted off and frequently used in the upcoming election season. Hilary bears culpability in this one.

I see your tin hat image is linked to Mother Jones. You cite sources that sell wiccan robes and magic crystals, and then suggest i need the tin hat? If this irony was truly planned, I'd say it was brilliant. But alas.

Speaking of magic crystals, let me look into my crystal ball. The future is telling me we will be seeing nore clown car videos.

You are obviously a Reich Wing Tea Partying Conservative ! All that unfortunate history is pure coincidence and it's slanderous to even think such criminal activity could be associated with an ex-president of the United States and his loyal, faithful, kind and extremely qualified wife. Now move along and don't be bringing up that kind of nonsense again.

View attachment 1017

random factoids

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Not A Player
Statements like this make me so glad my mind was not poisoned with religious superstition as a child. I pity you to live in such an irrational state of mind.

Like doing the right thing, and having morals and a conscience. Got it.

Yeh, right Zona. and we wonder what happened to our youth. I can't help thinking back to that article on Communism and the list of ten things that needed to happen to infiltrate communism to the west. Well, other than electing a Black Liberation Theologist as President and then having him appoint other BLT's to posts like AG that is.

Rule #1 and #8 in the “Communist Rules for Revolution.”

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.

8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/1919documents.html

As we can see thru people like SNAP, the camel is now IN the tent.

Yeh, right Zona. and we wonder what happened to our youth. I can't help thinking back to that article on Communism and the list of ten things that needed to happen to infiltrate communism to the west. Well, other than electing a Black Liberation Theologist as President and then having him appoint other BLT's to posts like AG that is.

Rule #1 and #8 in the “Communist Rules for Revolution.”

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.

8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/1919documents.html

As we can see thru people like SNAP, the camel is now IN the tent.

They have certainly moved right along without a problem.BRAINWASH THE YOUTH. That is the easiest way to take over a country without firing a shot,that always comes later when those who dissent are removed. It's an ages old power game that just changes it's name. The Clintons are the worst sort of scum. They are the last people who should be in power ever.

The UFO nutters do this. They find seemingly random factoids, then piece them together to fit their existing world view. The resultant jumble of information seems to point to something larger, but only to those also steeped in a similar ideology.

Not a valid analogy at all.

Personally, I don't know about or believe in Clinton-murder conspiracies, but the undeniable fact is this: Political leaders have in fact committed murders to protect or advance their self-interest, and have done so for centuries. In point of fact, the worst genocidal maniacs our planet has ever suffered (from Pol Pot, to Mao, to Stalin, to Hitler, to Lenin) were all political leaders.

Comparing the idea that a political leader was involved in murder to the idea that super-intelligent beings have visited the earth after covering incredible distances, over a span of millennia, and yet inexplicably remain in hiding, is not valid. Really, it's not.

You see that, don't you?

Not a valid analogy at all.

Personally, I don't know about or believe in Clinton-murder conspiracies, but the undeniable fact is this: Political leaders have in fact committed murders to protect or advance their self-interest, and have done so for centuries. In point of fact, the worst genocidal maniacs our planet has ever suffered (from Pol Pot, to Mao, to Stalin, to Hitler, to Lenin) were all political leaders.

Comparing the idea that a political leader was involved in murder to the idea that super-intelligent beings have visited the earth after covering incredible distances, over a span of millennia, and yet inexplicably remain in hiding, is not valid. Really, it's not.

You see that, don't you?

I do find it odd that James McDougal spent all that time in prison for contempt and then had his cardiac event shortly after he agreed to testify against ******* Billy Blythe.