• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Budweiser Super Bowl Commerial...MSM stirs the pot

Buster

Reaction score
So the MSM is reporting all over the place that Trump supporters and conservatives are upset over this year's Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial.
I know a lot of people who want the country to get tough on illegal immigration and none of them are upset over a commercial which depicts the founder of Anheiser-Bush coming to America legally.

FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN!

The Yuengling Beer owners support Trump and it's much better beer anyway.
I drink Pennsylvania-made beer almost exclusively. When you drink as much beer as I do it helps the state economy.

So the MSM is reporting all over the place that Trump supporters and conservatives are upset over this year's Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial.
I know a lot of people who want the country to get tough on illegal immigration and none of them are upset over a commercial which depicts the founder of Anheiser-Bush coming to America legally.

FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN!

Why would anyone be upset over someone that immigrated here legally? I don't get it.

Why would anyone be upset over someone that immigrated here legally? I don't get it.

Because there is no such thing as an illegal person, you racist bigoted homophobe Islamophobe. Everyone who wants to come here should be able to walk right in and vote Democrat out of appreciation.

Because the MSM is selling the TRUMP HATES ALL IMMIGRANTS idea to the stupid sheeple.

I don't recall them ever saying they supported trump. I thought they said they were friends with him, but did not agree with his politics

Because the MSM is selling the TRUMP HATES ALL IMMIGRANTS idea to the stupid sheeple.

I don't even know what msm is. Sheeple, however, overpopulate our country.

Yea, the ghost of Spuds McKenzie should be deported. **** that black-eyed *****!