• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bungles sign TE.................................................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh well, dude was a fringe scrub player, anyway

Gentry is a quality blocking TE… the issue is that most teams could not care two bits about the blocking.. it what a te can do in the receiving game that drives their value.

Gentry is just a guy in a pattern… nothing special…

Def thought he would be back here

I’m in this boat as well, we kept a 2nd punter instead of Zach. I realize with whom is in front of him, he would have been just depth.

NOTE: We did well with that final slot on roster once the punter was released.

Salute the nation

I’m in this boat as well, we kept a 2nd punter instead of Zach. I realize with whom is in front of him, he would have been just depth.

NOTE: We did well with that final slot on roster once the punter was released.

Salute the nation
isnt their something about signing a vet after 1st game? something about his contract. cant remember exactly. maybe thet sign him back after San Fran

isnt their something about signing a vet after 1st game? something about his contract. cant remember exactly. maybe thet sign him back after San Fran

There is probably something in there, but I think Gentry is gone and will not return.

Now if he were to bring Peppered BACON, thick slice............ then he can chill at my place and practice with the

RED
HOT
POKER

Salute the nation

There is probably something in there, but I think Gentry is gone and will not return.

Now if he were to bring Peppered BACON, thick slice............ then he can chill at my place and practice with the

RED
HOT
POKER

Salute the nation
what type of "practice" would you have for you too? not that it matters

what type of "practice" would you have for you too? not that it matters

I forgot to mention, I have t*mmyb*y here at LUNAR's garage, & it Turns out he actually likes the RED HOT Poker.................

Salute the nation