• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Buzz Aldrin Frantically Reaches for Eject Handle at Trump P.C.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Hillarious, the look on his face as he realizes that Trump is a god damn walking talking idiot...priceless!

that is YOUR president you are talking about. have some respect.

Elfie,

Do you thinks folks like here grimace like Buzz when they read your spew?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

that is YOUR president you are talking about. have some respect.
BLITZ we promise to give President Trump the level of respect and decorum President Obama was given on this board over the past eight years. No more, no less. Fair enough?

Wow. Talk about a nothingburger. I didn't see any disparaging looks there, or any bizarre rambling by Trump. Aldrin's just an old dude with some weird facial expressions. Who saw aliens.

Pathetic reach again.

Reactions: MTC
Wow. Talk about a nothingburger. I didn't see any disparaging looks there, or any bizarre rambling by Trump. Aldrin's just an old dude with some weird facial expressions. Who saw aliens.

Pathetic reach again.

Yes......it's a reach to what is right in your face and your cognitive dissonance won't let you admit.

"It's infinity here....It could be infinity we really don't know Charles...but it could be....it has to be something...right Charles?.....but it could be infinity....right?"

Yeah no bizarre rambling there......only in the delusional mind of Trumptards.

Oh hey.....how is that wall coming along.........bwahahahahahaha!

Are you enjoying the 6 months of epic failure on every front from Putin's ***** in chief so far? I know I am!

Yes......it's a reach to what is right in your face and your cognitive dissonance won't let you admit.

"It's infinity here....It could be infinity we really don't know Charles...but it could be....it has to be something...right Charles?.....but it could be infinity....right?"

Yeah no bizarre rambling there......only in the delusional mind of Trumptards.

Oh hey.....how is that wall coming along.........bwahahahahahaha!

Are you enjoying the 6 months of epic failure on every front from Putin's ***** in chief so far? I know I am!
Nothing bizarre about that. Space could go on for infinity, but we don't know. Big ******* deal. Even your boy Aldrin seemed fine with it. Again, pathetic reach.

Aldrin expressing "physical pain" based on Trump's "rambling"?

Oh, you mean like the beginning of the video, where Trump says, "I have felt strongly about this for a long time. I used to say, 'What happened?' [referring to the United States basically dismantling its space program]. Today's announcement sends a clear message to the world that we are restoring America's proud legacy of leadership in space. At some point in the future, we're going to look back and ask, 'How did we do it without a space program.'"

Aldrin is grimacing and gesturing when Trump made those incredibly innocuous statements. We can concur, therefore, that Aldrin's expressions clearly have nothing to do with disdain at the President's comments.

And further conclude that once again, that elfie is too lazy and stupid to read or watch the **** he posts, and simply gobbles up whatever bullshit some leftist site claims the document or video proves.

OMG!!!!

President Trump shakes Putin's hand!

920x920.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

Melania shakes Putin's hand!

421FAB1D00000578-4675832-Earlier_on_Friday_Melania_Trump_left_greeted_Russian_President_V-a-84_1499460222220.jpg

This is ALL the left has for news?

BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

OMG!!!!

920x920.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

421FAB1D00000578-4675832-Earlier_on_Friday_Melania_Trump_left_greeted_Russian_President_V-a-84_1499460222220.jpg

Il bet Putin was thinking: " I should grab her by the Obama"

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Lol. This video is what happens when a couple of high school kids play CNN. Comedy gold Jerry! Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Meanwhile,

First Lady Melania's popularity soars at home as she joins leaders' spouses at the G20 summit

Melania Trump stunned in an eye-catching, red ensemble during her arrival to the town hall spouses program at the G20 summit on Saturday as her popularity soars in the US.

Fifty-one per cent of voters now view her favorably.

Melania's husband are also up by a few percentage points with 47 per cent of voters viewing him favorably.

42250C9600000578-4677412-image-a-2_1499519616097.jpg

Melania took a few mintues to chat with Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau's wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, during the event.

4223FEFD00000578-0-image-a-23_1499513167630.jpg

42241AFB00000578-4677412-image-a-59_1499516247204.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677412/Melania-stuns-bold-red-ensemble-G20-summit.html

OMG!!!!

920x920.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

421FAB1D00000578-4675832-Earlier_on_Friday_Melania_Trump_left_greeted_Russi  an_President_V-a-84_1499460222220.jpg

OMG! Melania won't even touch that old rapists semen covered hand....till the check clears of course..Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

This happened in Israel so of course we all knew what Bannon said: " It's the damn Jews behind it! " And the Trumptards immediately ejaculated in their white bed sheets...Amen.

OMG! Melania won't even touch that old rapists semen covered hand....till the check clears of course..Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

This happened in Israel so of course we all knew what Bannon said: " It's the damn Jews behind it! " And the Trumptards immediately ejaculated in their white bed sheets...Amen.[

katsung ... so disappointed. You had shown such promising progress.

Dude, take your pill.

Easy there bud. Why the anger?

There are kids present. Language

Why would there be kids in the P&R forum? Didn't you read the page where it says " this forum is lightly moderated"?

C'mon,quit jerking my chain...

Easy there bud. Why the anger?

There are kids present. Language

And if your going to call me out on language you got a long night ahead of you calling out your fellow travelers...i mean if you're a fair minded person.

BLITZ we promise to give President Trump the level of respect and decorum President Obama was given on this board over the past eight years. No more, no less. Fair enough?

I can tell you for the 1st 3 years of Obamas presidency, I wanted him to succeed. after I realized what a train wreck of a president he was, I wanted him gone. still respected the office though. Most guys on the left never gave Trump a chance. How can you join a resistance before you even see what kind of president the guy will be?

Why would there be kids in the P&R forum? Didn't you read the page where it says " this forum is lightly moderated"?

C'mon,quit jerking my chain...

lightly moderated doesn't mean you can post anything you like...the board still has rules