• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

C-R-A-Z-Y. Predictions of the 2018 season

To have a bit of fun on long shots.

Berry loses his punting job to Wile.

Tomlin is fired after going one and done in the playoffs...again.

Bell starts the season out of shape and gets hurt by the 4th game, with Samules doing neatly as good while he's out

Edmunds wins defensive rookie of the year!

McDonald stays healthy and plays in 14 games.

Last edited:
To have a bit of fun on long shots.

Berry loses his punting job to Wile. Coach loves him some agenda

Tomlin is fired after going one and done in the playoffs...again. You have better odds of winning everyone's respect around here.

Bell starts the season out of shape and gets hurt by the 4th game, with Samules doing neatly as good while he's out. Neatly Conner would get more reps

Edmunds wins defensive rookie of the year! yes this would be great

McDonald stays healthy and plays in 14 games We play 16 games so if he only played in 14, he didn't stay healthy, Tomlin's obviously..

hi ....

Pro Bowl Bound
DeCastro
Marquise Pouncy
Cam Heyward
Vance McDonald (so much so they sit him last two games)
Ben Rothlesberger
Antonio Brown

Here's the C-R-A-Z-Y

James Conner
Artie Burns
TJ Watt
That Hodges kid. (He makes through substitution for other players not able to attend)

That's right 10-PRO BOWLERS on this SB winning team

Salute the nation

McDonald stays healthy and plays in 14 games

We play 16 games so if he only played in 14, he didn't stay healthy, Tomlin's obviously..- SlashSteel

Mr. McDonald has a message for you Slash,

:excitement: : my banana:

If that's a C-R-A-Z-Y prediction Then I hope it comes true for you.................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

lulz no not a prediction

no transforming in this lifetime

:herewego:

lulz no not a prediction

no transforming in this lifetime

:herewego:

Just spreading the **** a little..!!! Don't take it seriously and here's a C-R-A-Z-Y prediction....

Coach finally realizes that one doesn't have to always be right and head size doesn't really matter..........

Salute the nation

Lucky Bucky is gonna be the new TE.
Hearing it here first. Uncle Buck is gonna have 22 catch TD's

Posted by Ron Burgundy
1. James Connor will nail down the heir apparent position for when Smokey leaves.

I got this bad ol feelin' bout this subject.

I'm not seein' a whole lot of playin' time for 'Smokey' this year and the reason is just not comin' in clear yet. Don't know if he's gonna do something stupid, get traded or ( heaven forbid ) end up on IR. Only time will tell.

Premonitions are not prognostications but they can be precognizant, so far it's just a feeling.....we shall see.

th

Pro Bowl Bound
DeCastro
Marquise Pouncy
Cam Heyward
Vance McDonald (so much so they sit him last two games)
Ben Rothlesberger
Antonio Brown

Here's the C-R-A-Z-Y

James Conner
Artie Burns
TJ Watt
That Hodges kid. (He makes through substitution for other players not able to attend)

That's right 10-PRO BOWLERS on this SB winning team

Salute the nation

If they’re playing in the Super Bowl “that Hodges kid” won’t get a substitute look.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

If they’re playing in the Super Bowl “that Hodges kid” won’t get a substitute look.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Dude,......that's my C-R-A-Z-Y prediction is that he will be first ever TE to play in SB and yet substitute in in the Pro Bowl.......................Kapish????

Buckey can do it all. (Just for the record if he can help better the team I'm all for him)

Salute the nation

Dude,......that's my C-R-A-Z-Y prediction is that he will be first ever TE to play in SB and yet substitute in in the Pro Bowl.......................Kapish????

Buckey can do it all. (Just for the record if he can help better the team I'm all for him)

Salute the nation

This feels like a Coolie sized crush for Ayers...