• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Calexit Backers Begin New California Secession Ballot Bid

Spike

Reaction score
No problem! With Cali out, the Dems would never win another election ever again !

DO IT!!!!!

We'll just build a bigger wall!
hahahahahahahahahaha

Supporters of making California an independent nation are beginning their second attempt to recruit voters by submitting a new proposed ballot measure.

The measure being submitted to state officials Friday by the separatist California Freedom Coalition takes a more gradual approach than one withdrawn by an earlier group last month.

It would have the governor negotiate with the federal government to give California more autonomy as what supporters call a "nation within a nation."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ers-begin-new-california-secession-ballot-bid

I've said it before, I will say it again. Sell California to China. Those ************* know how to build a wall.

Natiion within a nation is not how it works. I'm all for them exercising their rights to self determination but once they're gone they're gone. No more money from the rest of us. They will need trade treaties subject to taxes, duties and tariffs and no more free travel between them and the rest of us. Most importantly defense is on them, good luck with that when Mexico invades within a month. Hie thee hence California good luck to you and may you enjoy peace in your new nation.

Last edited:
For the love of God, please leave already.

giphy.gif

I'm so sorry that so many people were offended by the outcome of last November's election, NOT.

Shut off their oil!

Let them start drilling again

Huntington Beach, Calif, 1920's

Huntington-Beach-Oil-Deckers.jpg

I am in favor of this

Libtards are so funny. But, but, but....Russia!!!!! They've got nothing. Meanwhile Trump scores a $350 Billion deal in SA. Beautiful. That's the difference between a loser bow down terrorist and an American Winner. Go USA!

Shut off their oil!

Let them start drilling again

Huntington Beach, Calif, 1920's

Huntington-Beach-Oil-Deckers.jpg

Water will be a bigger issue now. They get most of the water for southern CA from the Colorado river. They try to get more but Arizona tells them to pound sand and quit letting the water from the Sierra Nevada run off into the Pacific Ocean.

they could use the money they're giving to the illegals to fix their god damn dam and generate electricity and filter the water.

oh. nevermind. that was racist, xenophobic, transphobic, islamaphobe, binarycisgenderphobic of me.
my apologies.
please punish me by making me watch a lesbian romp with kate beckinsale and charlize theron until the callouses form and split on my palms