• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cali Liberal Cops Beat White Man in the Interest of Affirmitive Action But Don't Kill

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Calm down America. As has been preached here at Steelernation; just don't run from the cops and everything will be O.K, you won't be killed.

Oh, but if you do run you will be severely beaten, it's O.K. though because, if you're white, most times you'll be alright.

I like the guy that gets thrown out of the trough at about the 1:50 mark and throws his hands up in the air as if saying " Damn It's not fair I only get to hit him in the head five times!"

Helicopter Video Captures Extreme Police Brutality In California

by Esther Yu-Hsi Lee Posted on April 10, 2015 at 4:20 pm Updated: April 10, 2015 at 8:19 pm

The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s office in California has ordered an investigation into the beating of a white man who was repeatedly punched and kicked while he was on the ground. The use of force incident was captured by a local NBC affiliate helicopter:

“The video surrounding this arrest is disturbing,” San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner John McMahon said in a Sheriff’s Office press release issued Thursday.

According to the press statement, Francis Pusok fled by car after police served a search warrant to his home related to an identity theft investigation. Pusok abandoned his car during the chase, and allegedly stole a horse and continued to flee. As deputies approached Pusok who had fallen off his horse, a “taser was deployed but was ineffective due to his loose clothing. A use of force occurred during the arrest. An internal investigation will be conducted regarding the use of force. … Pusok was transported to a local hospital with unknown injuries.”

A two-minute video taken by a local NBC affiliate chopper showed deputies repeatedly kicking and punching a man, now identified as Pusok, even as he was laying and put his arms behind his back. One deputy fired his taser, then proceeded with another deputy to kick Pusok in the head and knee him in the groin. Three other deputies arrived and joined in the beating. By NBC’s count, there were a total of 11 deputies and “during the two minute long beating, it appears Pusok was punched 37 times, kicked 17 times, and struck with a baton four times. Thirteen of those blows were to his head.”

McMahon told NBC, “I’m not sure if there was a struggle going on with the suspect. It appears there was in the early parts of the video. What happens afterwards, I’m not sure of, but we will investigate it thoroughly.”

A sheriff’s spokesman told NBC that the suspect did not appear to have any sort of weapon.

“How can you be tased and still feel it’s necessary to beat him like that,” Pusok’s girlfriend said. She also stated that she didn’t know which hospital Pusok was sent to, but was told that his injuries weren’t life-threatening.

Hector Villagra, the executive director at the American Civil Liberties Union condemned the actions as “disturbing.” He wrote in an emailed statement, “Once again video has provided an important account of what really happened, this time in San Bernardino County … While we applaud Sheriff John McMahon’s prompt decision to investigate the disturbing actions of his deputies, we believe more is needed. Too often the department has failed to address questions, including those raised by the ACLU SoCal, about use of force and Taser policies.”

According to The San Bernardino Sun, “taser use by deputies was called into question again in 2014 on at least two occasions.” In one case, deputies shocked a man at least 25 times. And the Sheriff’s Department “is also facing five lawsuits from inmates who accuse deputies of torture, sometimes with a Taser to the genitals.”

I think it's safe to say Steelernation is also against identity and horse theft.

Ever had your identity stolen? If he is indeed guilty I would like 15 minutes more of this video, then make it the top Google result for "how to steal someone's identity"

Here's the kind of lovely people our police officers in Philly get to deal with. Notice how they drag a 10 year old boy out of the car to see the results of what they've done. Apparently this was because the homeless man and the boy were arguing over pumping gas for spare change. The boy claimed the homeless man hit him...surveillance video shows no such thing.

Last edited:
I always find it shocking that the left gets so bent out of shape from cops assaulting and killing folks. You consistently vote for a larger and more intrusive government and are somehow surprised that they abuse that power

Yes, I'm sure that somewhere around the 46th or 47th time this guys caught a boot or fist to the head he thought, "Im glad I'm white."

You're a ******* joke.

Yes, I'm sure that somewhere around the 46th or 47th time this guys caught a boot or fist to the head he thought, "Im glad I'm white."

You're a ******* joke.

And I'm sure those cops said "Beat him up real good, but don't kill him, he's white!"

The victim is being reported everywhere specifically as being a white man, which makes me laugh because it's like are we to be comforted by the fact that cops are equal opportunity assailants, or are we too be even more outraged?

The victim is being reported everywhere specifically as being a white man, which makes me laugh because it's like are we to be comforted by the fact that cops are equal opportunity assailants, or are we too be even more outraged?
Obviously the cops are at least a little racist because they didn't kill him.

What we should all learn from all of these videos is if you make a cop run then you going to get shot or beatdown like a muthafucker. I am betting this guy has more broken than non broken bones. I don't get why they kept on beating the **** out of him when they knew there was video. The sad part is that again the taxpayer loses. This guy is gonna sue and win. Guess who really pays?

Here's the kind of lovely people our police officers in Philly get to deal with. Notice how they drag a 10 year old boy out of the car to see the results of what they've done. Apparently this was because the homeless man and the boy were arguing over pumping gas for spare change. The boy claimed the homeless man hit him...surveillance video shows no such thing.

This is a video that could only make me smile if the minivan pulled out and got t boned by a semi.