• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

California's Insanity Continues

First. Power goes. People are thrown into chaos and turn on one another rather than the organized military.

Then water. Without access to clean drinking water the bulk of our citizenry will be brought to their knees.

Then, military or biological intervention to utterly decimate any remaining resistance and crush the people once and for all.

And that's before they even decide to drop a nuke or 3.

First. Power goes. People are thrown into chaos and turn on one another rather than the organized military.

Then water. Without access to clean drinking water the bulk of our citizenry will be brought to their knees.

Then, military or biological intervention to utterly decimate any remaining resistance and crush the people once and for all.

And that's before they even decide to drop a nuke or 3.
They live amongst us. Are they going to nuke themselves? No, the people could easily overthrow the government for the simple reason that they live amongst us. The issue is we are still too fat, dumb and happy to take any action. People have not reached ******* it yet. But bricks is going to a gold backed currency for trading commodities in and the de dollarization, this causes will bring the musical chairs game to an end. When the music stops people will reach ******* it at the double quick. Yes.

We no longer live in a time where citizens can successfully overthrow their government.
The capability that the government has at their disposal is so far beyond the meager resources available to the citizenry it's laughable.
Maybe. Both sides have friends out there who can help. At very least, a large contingent of rebels can mess things up quite well, for a long time.

Dear God, I hope we never find out.

They live amongst us. Are they going to nuke themselves? No, the people could easily overthrow the government for the simple reason that they live amongst us. The issue is we are still too fat, dumb and happy to take any action. People have not reached ******* it yet. But bricks is going to a gold backed currency for trading commodities in and the de dollarization, this causes will bring the musical chairs game to an end. When the music stops people will reach ******* it at the double quick. Yes.
When **** goes down, they won't be living among us. They'll be in bunkers while we deal with food and water riots and maybe a few biological weapon drops designed to shut down our lungs.

I am beginning to believe it isn't gong to matter anymore where you live. I am just hoping we make it to 2024.

Anyway, I have 3 of 4 aging parents left... one has been living with us for the last month.
Wifey won't consider moving until they pass.

We no longer live in a time where citizens can successfully overthrow their government.
The capability that the government has at their disposal is so far beyond the meager resources available to the citizenry it's laughable.

Tell that to the people of Afghanistan. The Soviet Union and the United States 0-2 against inferior weapons.

Tell that to the people of Afghanistan. The Soviet Union and the United States 0-2 against inferior weapons.
I Donno. Seems to me if Brandon didn’t just pull out we had thing s just as stable as LA, CHI. Certainly I’m not completely serious but close.

With imited force seemed somewhat stable. Sure the tribes still wanted us out, tally wanted us out…etc. seems we were keeping them at bay. I would also blame the country, they as a collective just don’t want this. They want what they got now.

Except they could sell opium to us for money to buy weapons.

I Donno. Seems to me if Brandon didn’t just pull out we had thing s just as stable as LA, CHI. Certainly I’m not completely serious but close.

With imited force seemed somewhat stable. Sure the tribes still wanted us out, tally wanted us out…etc. seems we were keeping them at bay. I would also blame the country, they as a collective just don’t want this. They want what they got now.

I was just comparing. The citizens of the United States have over 400 million firearms among us. You have millions of veterans and combat veterans,survivalists, hunters,ordinary trained citizens and just good old fashioned rednecks.
Look at what the Afghanistan did to the Soviet Union. We had an easier time because many wanted the Taliban out, they came in and ****** **** all up with their iron handed 13th century nonsense.

We've had this discussion before. If the population of this country wanted to change out its current government and was unified in doing so,it would be done.

I was just comparing. The citizens of the United States have over 400 million firearms among us. You have millions of veterans and combat veterans,survivalists, hunters,ordinary trained citizens and just good old fashioned rednecks.
Look at what the Afghanistan did to the Soviet Union. We had an easier time because many wanted the Taliban out, they came in and ****** **** all up with their iron handed 13th century nonsense.

We've had this discussion before. If the population of this country wanted to change out its current government and was unified in doing so,it would be done.
Fat/lazy Vs starved/hungry.

So, WHO are the selling the opium to now?
Us and the Mexicans, point is that we don't have illegal **** to sell other countries after Joe wrecks our economy.

Joe's economy is doing just fine.

Joe's economy is doing just fine.
Sure everything costs 10-12% more while most of our paychecks are still at pre-covid levels. maybe 3.5 % more. But then prety much every tax increased too. check your utility bills and your gas tax for starters.
Just a fine, lovely economy.

I will ask all the tent people what they think.

Joe's kickbacks, skim schemes, and bribes are serving him quite nicely.

I drive between Phoenix and Flagstaff quite a bit and am amazed at the number of California license plates that I see.
Can't decide if I should say welcome and thank God you escaped that shithole, or try and run them off the road.

I drive between Phoenix and Flagstaff quite a bit and am amazed at the number of California license plates that I see.
Can't decide if I should say welcome and thank God you escaped that shithole, or try and run them off the road.
Try a bit of each and report back on your results

My guess is that they are bringing thier liberal ways to your state. Katie probably doesn't really need any help.

Where will they eat?