• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cameron Sutton wanted in battery case; police can't find Lions CB

Damn. I never thought of that.
I may usually be an eternal optimist, but I get bad feelings about certain situations thanks to my wife's love of True Detective and detective shows. After just watching the latest True Detective set in Alaska, it left some really dark tones rattling around. This one just feels wrong somehow. Like I said I hope I am wrong.

I may usually be an eternal optimist, but I get bad feelings about certain situations thanks to my wife's love of True Detective and detective shows. After just watching the latest True Detective set in Alaska, it left some really dark tones rattling around. This one just feels wrong somehow. Like I said I hope I am wrong.

This last season in alaska was god awful... I cant belive i watched it all.

So you saying he probably ded?

My fear is he may not be hiding. I really hope I am wrong.
Definitely could be as he seems to have gone off the rails - back after the Detroit Lions lost their playoff, Cam apparently directed some nasty comments and gay slurs via Direct Message to several Detroit fans who criticised his performance. And some old reports of him suffering blackouts during his high school days have resurfaced.

Definitely could be as he seems to have gone off the rails - back after the Detroit Lions lost their playoff, Cam apparently directed some nasty comments and gay slurs via Direct Message to several Detroit fans who criticised his performance. And some old reports of him suffering blackouts during his high school days have resurfaced.

Dang for him. These guys do take a lot of punishment to their bodies over the course of a season & career.

I just hope for the best for him.

Salute the nation

The 1st season of TD with Woody and McConaughey bordered on brilliant. The 2nd series not so much and that's the last one I've seen. I don't think I made it until the end of the 2nd season to be honest.

Thanks for the tip. Won't waste time in it.

The 1st one was the only great, 2nd was trash, 3 was too damn slow
I don't think I made it the the end of the 2nd one. I also stopped paying for HBO since, so...but the 1st season was quality.

I hope Cam was over at Stacey Dash's house...lotsa swingers in Lutz (a friend told me that)...

Shame on you, Cam. Turn yourself in....
wait. hole up. Stacey Dash lives in Lutz?

True Detective 1 was great. Was season 2 about a train or something? I don't think i finished that season and Season 4 looked stupid so i didn't bother. The preview showed a woman with metal face piercings in Alaska. Wouldn't that freeze your face?

I came across this discussion with a Scottish guy going off on the dumb things in season 4.

I didn't mind season 4, Jody Foster was a miserable old woman, it made her character hilarious.

Apparently, Sutton was at the Lions training facility when News broke of his warrant. The Lions advised him to turn himself in.

I didn't mind season 4, Jody Foster was a miserable old woman, it made her character hilarious.
Of the four I placed it second. The one with Vince Vaugn was surprisingly pretty much unwatchable except the sex scenes with that hot Canadian woman. Rachel McAdams.

Last edited:
I know you can’t have forgotten dropping me off there!

Might not of been a case of forgotten, but more of a case of JUST glad to get rid of yaz…………….

Salute the nation