• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can anyone in the Democrat party do basic math?

It’s the same math they are teaching children in the public indoctrination centers. I went head to head with my sons school over this 20 years ago. I taught him math, the way it should be taught. They were informed that they could get over it or he would be home schooled. They agreed to get over it, and he went on to get an Engineering degree, on scholarship no less.

No, because if they knew basic math they wouldn't be Democrats.

Who needs correct math when you can just hire a few million friends to audit the middle class for the IRS?

The best parts of that bill? Hiring 87,000 new IRS agents. Come September 30th, the IRS will be larger than the State Department, Pentagon, FBI and Border Patrol COMBINED. It now makes sense that they are buying up all that ammunition.

Paying farmers not to farm. Telling farmers which crops they can grow and how to rotate them. Also, taking away the best fertilizer on the market and replacing it with a "greener" option. You know, the **** that farmers in Europe are protesting now. And the governments there have managed to get the people to turn on and blame the farmers. Beautiful. Best part is, we are already in the middle of a food shortage. Can't see how this is going to improve anything.

The end may be nigh. Guns will be on the docket soon, and from what I understand that will certainly be the last straw. I guess we'll see.

I also read this morning that 51% of Americans believe that this Inflation Reduction act will not work, yet 70% of those same people polled support the bill. It's insanity.

You might want to wait for results before criticizing. Trump finished with 2 years of 3 trillion dollar annual deficits and Biden is dramatically dropping them. 2022 could even drop below a trillion.

You might want to wait for results before criticizing. Trump finished with 2 years of 3 trillion dollar annual deficits and Biden is dramatically dropping them. 2022 could even drop below a trillion.
Biden isn't doing jack **** aside from causing inflation. Democrats and Trump to a lessor degree pushed and passed massive spending bills and bailouts. Not having those going out this year caused the reduction in deficits that is not in anyway an accomplishment. GTFO with this imaginary bullshit claims.

Inflation is mainly coming from the severe labor shortage. If businesses have to pay workers more they have to charge more for their products. Fixing the immigration system would go a long way toward taming inflation. I'm againt illegal immigration but the dirty little secret is without it we'd have a more severe labor shortage and much higher inflation. GDP is down because many businesses can't find workers for growth.

lol. Let me just use one item, fuel.

Did a shortage in labor make fuel costs explode? No.

So now I’m paying double, almost triple what I used to in fuel costs for our vehicles. Less to do other ****. My home cooling/heating costs are also exploding, did little Billy who quit his job cause that and can be fixed by little jimmy?

Last edited:
Inflation is mainly coming from the severe labor shortage. If businesses have to pay workers more they have to charge more for their products. Fixing the immigration system would go a long way toward taming inflation. I'm againt illegal immigration but the dirty little secret is without it we'd have a more severe labor shortage and much higher inflation. GDP is down because many businesses can't find workers for growth.
retard-retard-alert.gif

You are undoubtedly the dumbest S O B to ever S H I T between two shoe heels.

Last edited:
Not to criticize you but that is only one part of the issue. Massive fuel costs create inflation too… which is why the foolish party that creates fuel shortages and demands a 15 dollar minimum wage while printing money hand over fist should be completely dismissed as a viable option… look man, the entire democratic platform is built to create hyperinflation and literally is garbage unless you support fully bankrupting the middle class down… inflation really doesn’t bother wealthy investors much…

I also read this morning that 51% of Americans believe that this Inflation Reduction act will not work, yet 70% of those same people polled support the bill. It's insanity.

Polls presented by media or online usually don't have all of the information. Kind of like the supposed 75% of people support pro-choice, but don't discuss the particular categories where most of those folks fell at the 15 week or earlier cut off.

That being said, I doubt the 70% even know what's in the bill beyond the name of the bill.

I swear, they could put out a bill called "Save the puppies bill" and in there have billions going to everything but saving the puppies, and in fact have a clause about euthanizing the puppies. Folks that read the bill vote against it, and they will yell "They don't want to save the puppies. In fact they hate puppies and want them all dead or they would have voted for this bill" Most people are genuinely stupid about what complete money laundering are in all of these bills anymore. It's taxpayer money giveaways to the most wealthy and influential - **** all you peons.

It's almost as if some dumb ******* shut down the economy and ramped up spending.

Wonder who those dumbfucks were.

Oh, and for the 10th time, CONGRESS - not the Executive Branch - spends money. When (D)imbos run Congress, the spending idiocy runs rampant.

"Really stupid opinions for $500, Alex."

No. Jesus Christ. Money is a product. Think of the money supply as wheat. You double the wheat supply, and guess what happens? The cost of wheat plummets.

You print $2 trillion without any backing (meaning matching increased productivity to account for the additional printed money), and guess what happens to the value of money? It plummets, so now it takes $25 to buy what $20 would have purchased last year.

Again, for at least the fourth time on this point, INFLATION IS NOTHING OTHER THAN A REFLECTION OF THE AMOUNT OF UNBACKED MONEY PRINTED AND GIVEN OUT. Jimmy Peanut tried to churn the economy by printing billions of unbacked currency and inflation hit 13%. Sloppy Joe spends $2 trillion unbacked and inflation hits what would be 13% under the prior measuring metrics.

Also, genius, if labor shortages caused inflation, pray tell why inflation was 2.4% under Trump with 3.8% unemployment?

Go ahead, I'll wait.