• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can Kahn get Dell for Pickens?

You do realize that Dell would have to play in the current Steeler's offensive scheme don't you?

well it would have to be during the offseason and by then the Steelers will have at minimum the greatest OC to ever call plays in the NFL

along with New studs on the OL

I have the good fortune of watching Dell and Stroud living here in the country of Houston and they have been nothing short of amazing.
Tank is hurt now but man he’s electric and exciting to watch and let me tell you, the OC here Bobby Slowik who with DeMeco came from the Niners has an exciting legitimate offensive scheme. Bobby knows how to get the most out of Tank but as I said in an earlier thread, he would have not been used properly here.
This entire coaching staff is a hodge podge of ******* nothingness!

Or if Dell was here and was going thru what Pickens is maybe he has a different attitude than what he has in Houston. And if Pickens was in Houston getting what Dell has gotten he would be all smiles and ball'n out. To entirely different offenses and schemes. I can't think of a WR that would do well here or even would want to come here to play. I am not defending Pickens either. Just as if Stroud was here. And Pickett was in Houston. Would the results of both QB's be the same or different for both of them on their new teams?
A valid response stillwright, I think Dell would be frustrated flying down the field wide open and never seen by our QB. I think he has a better make up to handle it. I just think Pickens will never be content and his immaturity will be a problem for years to come. If Stroud was spreading the ball around with Pickens getting his share, I think he'd be content for a while but problems would eventually surface.

I will say that your right on though, no receiver in his right mind would want to come here presently all things considered.

Meh, fuckwad that he is, Coolie is just having some fun. Feel free to start threads on your alma mater.
iu

What wouod the sweetener the Steelers wouod have to add. Dell out performed Pickens and Pickens is a pouter