• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can we just go ahead and abandon California?

lemme get my Marine cousin out first...

Heinz and Steelworth can ******* stay

Then why worry if we kick them out of the union or if they leave.

They have way more going on in than crumbling society than propaganda.
We need them for food and agriculture.

We need them for food and agriculture.

I don't think they would taste very good...lol. There's so many wonderful places to grow **** in this country other than California. I do think they'll turn back around after the bottom out with having only rich and poor people in the state. That place is taxed and overregulated to death. I swear they've come up with some of the most ridiculous **** on the planet.

Just the walking into stores and stealing at will is bad enough, now they're robbing train cars blind.

Seriously what kind of drugs are they taking in that state? It's just a mind ****** society.

The issue remains that while California is shitshow politically, it remains a very important location for resources, port access, and strategic military defense.
If you cut them loose, their policies would ultimately bankrupt them and they would absolutely unite with a foreign power. Its an idiotic principle to let them go.

You simply have to wait for either a major disaster or the end result of their policies to wake people up.
Both are very close.

I don't think they would taste very good...lol. There's so many wonderful places to grow **** in this country other than California. I do think they'll turn back around after the bottom out with having only rich and poor people in the state.

I've said for the past 15 years that California is turning into late-18th century France - a small number of vastly wealthy, a few middle class, and a massive number of destitute.

And like 18th century France, this **** cannot last.

Just the walking into stores and stealing at will is bad enough, now they're robbing train cars blind.

And murdering young girls.

Dirty homeless bum murders hard-working, productive young woman.

**** California, **** liberals, **** liberal policies.

And I say again, for the 9th or 10th time - until this **** affects the latte and Chardonnay-drinking libs, until one of THEIR family gets randomly attacked, raped and murdered, it will not change.

That is why the populace is going to take action at some point. I can tell you that the miserable, disgusting, Soros-backed ******* commie DA, George "I'm a ******* idiot ***** moron" Gascon, who ruined San Francisco and was forced out of there to ruin a second city, would need to buy a bullet-proof head if that was my daughter savagely murdered at work by a bum who undoubtedly has a rap sheet a mile long and who was let out to go prey on innocents yet again because "equity" or some other bullshit.

I don't think they would taste very good...lol. There's so many wonderful places to grow **** in this country other than California. I do think they'll turn back around after the bottom out with having only rich and poor people in the state. That place is taxed and overregulated to death. I swear they've come up with some of the most ridiculous **** on the planet.

Seriously what kind of drugs are they taking in that state? It's just a mind ****** society.
I hope so. I never realized how much we depend on california and texas for a lot of energy and food.

Again. Politics aside california is a money giant that is severely mismanaged

The issue remains that while California is shitshow politically, it remains a very important location for resources, port access, and strategic military defense.
If you cut them loose, their policies would ultimately bankrupt them and they would absolutely unite with a foreign power. Its an idiotic principle to let them go.

You simply have to wait for either a major disaster or the end result of their policies to wake people up.
Both are very close.
California as a state alone makes more than russia. That’s crazy how one state is more financially set than most countries lol.

California as a state alone makes more than russia. That’s crazy how one state is more financially set than most countries lol.
All of the pacific shipping comes in there… just the stuff from China probably generates more revenue than most countries gdp… plus all the tech and entertainment and all the agriculture…

I've said for the past 15 years that California is turning into late-18th century France - a small number of vastly wealthy, a few middle class, and a massive number of destitute.

And like 18th century France, this **** cannot last.

And murdering young girls.

Dirty homeless bum murders hard-working, productive young woman.

**** California, **** liberals, **** liberal policies.

And I say again, for the 9th or 10th time - until this **** affects the latte and Chardonnay-drinking libs, until one of THEIR family gets randomly attacked, raped and murdered, it will not change.

That is why the populace is going to take action at some point. I can tell you that the miserable, disgusting, Soros-backed ******* commie DA, George "I'm a ******* idiot ***** moron" Gascon, who ruined San Francisco and was forced out of there to ruin a second city, would need to buy a bullet-proof head if that was my daughter savagely murdered at work by a bum who undoubtedly has a rap sheet a mile long and who was let out to go prey on innocents yet again because "equity" or some other bullshit.
New Mexico is facing the same social issues as california. Homelessness, crime, etc.

The sad thing is california has all this opportunity for growth and for a time it was the state people wanted to be. It’s just being wasted on petty politics.

The location itself is prime for port/trading, agriculture, the big tech companies that operate out of it, hollywood, etc.

I hope so. I never realized how much we depend on california and texas for a lot of energy and food.

Again. Politics aside california is a money giant that is severely mismanaged

They're going down the tube. Big companies are moving away. The tax,spend and overregulate into oblivion is doing them in. They are still broke even with taxing people to death.

They're going down the tube. Big companies are moving away. The tax,spend and overregulate into oblivion is doing them in. They are still broke even with taxing people to death.
I dunno. Not from what I looked up. They still have a hefty revenue.

Again…it’s mismanaged

California has given us djfan, steelworth, the lakers, hollywood politics and San Francisco. So that’s a thumbs down from me

California has given us djfan, steelworth, the lakers, hollywood politics and San Francisco. So that’s a thumbs down from me
Without California, California Dreaming would never have been made. Reagan wouldn't have been president so there's that...

Again…it’s mismanaged

Well yes all taxation with deficit spending is mismanagement. See the federal deficit...lol. They just print up funny money, Cali can't do that.

They raise taxes and still go in the red because they spend more. Rinse&repeat. It ends when they collapse,replace the politicians with fiscal conservatives or all of the people they've put on the street rise up and take care of the problem.

Reactions: MTC
Well yes all taxation with deficit spending is mismanagement. See the federal deficit...lol. They just print up funny money, Cali can't do that.

They raise taxes and still go in the red because they spend more. Rinse&repeat. It ends when they collapse,replace the politicians with fiscal conservatives or all of the people they've put on the street rise up and take care of the problem.
What'll happen then is the US Government will bail them out so they know they have a free pass.

What'll happen then is the US Government will bail them out so they know they have a free pass.

Well the federal government needs bailed out. What they need is their credit card cut in half and put on a strict budget.

I'll add that to my list for the constitutional convention..lol.

Reactions: MTC

Ah gotcha.

I was arguing something different lol. But I see

California is insolvent. Even after all that hefty revenue they generate and they are the largest producer of agriculture, they still are on the verge of bankruptcy with how much **** they waste. I heard they paid criminals alone like upwards of $40 billion dollars in unemployment benefits during the lockdowns (and that's just what they found/claimed).

The politics of this state and the insane cost of everything would make anyone with a brain want to leave. Believe me, I've tried like hell to get my family and business I've invested into heavily to relocate. Steeltime was even ready to welcome me to Prescott AZ for a moment, but **** can be difficult when you have stubborn family and you don't want to be far away from them.

It also doesn't hurt where I live (yet). I know there'll come a time. Y'all leave me the **** alone in the meantime. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

The Geeraffe though (Heinz), there isn't one redeeming quality where he lives (maybe decent golf, but I don't know if they've ever made golf clubs that tall without them likely snapping like twigs if you hit it even remotely fat). I don't know if he could even fit into a golf cart unless they tore the roof off. I'd bet the clubhouse would get call after call of "holy ****, Sasquatch is real, I saw it on the 13th hole". :p

California is insolvent. Even after all that hefty revenue they generate and they are the largest producer of agriculture, they still are on the verge of bankruptcy with how much **** they waste. I heard they paid criminals alone like upwards of $40 billion dollars in unemployment benefits during the lockdowns (and that's just what they found/claimed).

The politics of this state and the insane cost of everything would make anyone with a brain want to leave. Believe me, I've tried like hell to get my family and business I've invested into heavily to relocate. Steeltime was even ready to welcome me to Prescott AZ for a moment, but **** can be difficult when you have stubborn family and you don't want to be far away from them.

It also doesn't hurt where I live (yet). I know there'll come a time. Y'all leave me the **** alone in the meantime. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

The Geeraffe though (Heinz), there isn't one redeeming quality where he lives (maybe decent golf, but I don't know if they've ever made golf clubs that tall without them likely snapping like twigs if you hit it even remotely fat). I don't know if he could even fit into a golf cart unless they tore the roof off. I'd bet the clubhouse would get call after call of "holy ****, Sasquatch is real, I saw it on the 13th hole". :p
Mrs. MTC is from Downey. Her family moved to Albuquerque like in 2004.
Her uncle used to do trucking in the southwest region and he bolted SoCal and settled with a southern belle in GA.

They never looked back and all complain about california lol

Mrs. MTC is from Downey. Her family moved to Albuquerque like in 2004.
Her uncle used to do trucking in the southwest region and he bolted SoCal and settled with a southern belle in GA.

They never looked back and all complain about california lol
Tibs left Cali because it wasn't liberal enough. ;)